Chapter 14

TJ's POV

I hated it , the feeling of everyone's eyes on us as we got out  of the car , I knew this entrence had to be perfect so I put on a brave face and walked through the School doors , i knew it would get worse once we actrully enterd the school hallways but i didnt think it would be this bad, this.......this is ridiculous they act like they've never seen us before or were aliens who just landed on this planet and chose their school to make a deadly entrace in.

Ok so mabye im being little dramatic , but you know that feeling when you walk into class late and everyone just looks at you with that look, well imagine that look times by 5 and add in gossip, confusion, laughter , fanning ( over the boys , did you think i ment me ? haha you lot are to funny ) , i can hear their vocies , they do realise we're right here , right?

" when did Zach and Robert get back?"

"Britain did em well"

" Is that Tania , Summers sister ? "

" nice shoes "

" Boo you whore! "  that one made me snicker , least i know im not the only one who quotes movies

" is that the jacket?"

" how did she get in "

" bitch"

" i know im ment to hate her but those shoes though"

" slut"

" why'd they pick her , im better looking by far "

Finally we reached our lockers after the long trek down Bitchy Lane 

" you okay ? " Austin said while taking his books out of his locker

" yh , but how are my shoes more popular than i am ?"

"  Don't worry Munchkin , i like you much more than your shoes. "

" i hope so , we have to live together,"

" Touche." Austin say giving , me a small head nod.

Suddenly i felt a light tap on my shoulder making me turn around 

" exuse me boys but may i please have a little chat with my sister "

" erm i not to sure that would be a good idea " Austin said standing protectively behind me 

" Austin its fine ,  was meaning to talk to her anyway "

" are you sure? " he asked sending me a worrying look

" yes i'll be fine , head to class without me " i replied smiling

" we'll be round the corner " he said with a wary look on his face

" alright..."

" Just go already ! " Summer said getting a bit frustrated 

" alright i'm  going , gosh , scream if you need me Munchkins"  he said giving me a quick side hug

" gotcha " i said before watching them walk around the corner

" Munchkin really ? are you a couple or something?" Summer spat

" no, but i'd rather not discuss Austin with you " 

" whatever , look i don't know what you think your doing , showing up here out of nowhere with Austin , the magically appearing as part of the crew , but if your trying to take me down , it wont work, i'm Queen Bitch here and i will not let you steal another thing away from me. "

" Please i would never want to be Queen Bitch , we both know i'm not the right person to fill those shoes and i would never want to take anything from you , and never have i ever done so , so i dont know what your talking about!"