Chapter 3

Tanias POV

Its now the end of the day and Austin said he would wait out side of my class room , as i walked out of y class room i noticed him snogging Katie one of the most prettiest and rude sluts in skl, she plays all nice to get a boy and then she reuins his heart, i cant believe austin is falling for her,

Since i didnt want to interupt there make out session i sat on the floor and started some of my maths HW . after about five minutes Austin finally realises im here and we make our way over to my place with his girlfriend when we get to my place i pull Austin over to talk to austin privatley.

" Austin, i dont want your GF in ma house"

" why not?"

"cause i dnt want any rumors spreding around school bout me being a tramp and living in  a run down home"

" she wont start any rumors ok, shes not like that"

" fine but if i hear anything , its on you"

after i opened the door i could hear Katie scoffing but i didnt make a fuss cause i didnt really care, Me and Austin finally finished packing my stuff about 10 mins later cause i didnt have much so we headed over to Austins place. As soon as he opened the door i was in aww his place is massive.

" hi son, Katie and....?"

" um hi im Tania" i said as i waved to Austins mum

" hi im Michele, Austins mum, i think Austins mentioned you before"

" yh, mum shes the girl i've beenn talking about and who needs a place to stay"

" well your welcome here for as long as you want"

" thank you"

"np"

" um Tania your rooms infront of mine, wich has all the posters on the door"

" thanks"

after that i made my way to my new room, it wasnt huge but it was quite big and it had a walk in closet and a bathroom , the walls were painted a Turquise sort of colour wich was my favourite colour after red of course.

After i was setteled in i had dinner with Austin his mum and Katie and then i went up to bed.

* next morning ,Tuesday *

Tanias POV

after i got ready i went to wait downstairs for Austin so we could walk to skl together as he said , while i was waiting the door bell rang and i decided to get it because i knew Michele wasnt in and Austin and Katie where upstairs.

when i opened the door a boy with the same kind of hair as Austin stood there he was a bit smaller than Austin , i think he was called Alex we have P.E (gym) together.

"   um hi"

" hey, is Austin there?"

" yh hes gettin ready upstairs with Katie"

" wait Katie stayed over? "

" yh "

" well there probably making out and arnt gonna be done for like another 40 mins so do wanna walk to skl together or were gonna be late"

" um sure" i said as i shut the door behind us

" so whats your name, i think i've seen you around skl "

" Tania , im in your PE class Alex"

" oh, yh"

as we walked to skl we got to know each other better, it was now Wednesday 4th period and if your wondering yes Austin ditched Alex and me again this morning. It was the mmiddle of science and Dr Quazi was coming round looking at our projects