chapter 4

Austins POV

She's lying right. i mean its Katie and she would never cheat on me, would she?

Just forget it Austin your girlfriend cheated on you , she didnt even love you instead she just used you. You pushed all your friends and family away and this is what you got, a broken heart .

i still cant believe she did that , i mean i gave her everything and this is how she repays me

I ran the rest of the way back home and rann up to my room slamming the door, ignoring TJ and my mum's coomments.

" austin, plz open the the door" TJ said while banging on my bedroom door

" go away!"

"Austin, plz, I shouldn't of told you I'm sorry"

"I said go away"

" austin plz"

She wouldn't stop banging after that and thats how it stayed for the whole night

TJ's POV

I woke up outside of Austin door startled as the scenes from yesterday replayd in my head.

I walked to my room to freshen up, when I had finished I sat back outside of austins door asking him 2 come out, but of course he denied.

This cycle carried on for a week, we didn't eat anything nor did we talk he stayed in his room while i sat outside his room, heck we even missed school, i think Alex was getting worried coz next thing i knew i woke up to find him sitting next to me outside austins door

" alex what are you doing here?"

" trying to figure out wwhats wrong"

" austin didnt tell you?"

" no , why wht happend"

" i sorta told austin about Katie cheating on him"

" why would you do that?"

" im sorry , i just thought he deserved better"

" look you go freshen up and i will stay here"

" no i cant leave"

" dont worry i will talk to him, everything will be ok, now go on"

.....................................................

Alex POV

i walked into austins room not caring about if he was asleep.

" AUSTIN"

" what the hell!" he screamed while picking himself off the floor which he just fell out of his bed onto

" whats going on bro"

" what do you mean?"

" dont lie to me Austin, you've stopped eating, ignored your mum and mean , the people who care most about you ,you've stayed in your room and you've completly distroyed TJ"

" its complicated"

" no it isnt Austin, you need to get it in your head that katie didnt deserve you and move on"

" i guess you right"

" obviously, now go have a shower then come eat breakast with us downstairs"

" wait, what did you mean by i distroyed TJ?"

" austin, TJ's been outside your room all day since she told you, she stopped eating and sleeping , she never even moved a muscle, and you wanna knoe y, because she cares about you , all she wants is for you to be happy , and you completly shut her out"