Chapter Fourteen | Kaylessa

I LOVE THIS CHAPTERRR!!!! AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO!!!!! 

PLEASE SIT BACK, RELAX AND ENJOY!!! 

Mysterious Miss S out -> 

"Pick up your imparter, Esarae," Kaylessa grumbled. She and Viessa had just started hailing their friends to ask them to join Neverswan. They had just created the group last night after a showdown with the Black Swan. She suddenly stopped the hail and gasped.

"Viessa!" she screamed toward her best friend who was trying to hail Keryn, mainly because Kaylessa refused to talk to him. "Don't hail him yet!" Viessa stopped the call and ran over to where Kaylessa was. They had woken up after a long night and met up at Ambercrest, immediately starting to hail their friends. Kaylessa was not a morning person.

"What?" Viessa asked. "What Kaylessa?"

"Why don't we invite our friends another way," Kaylessa asked with a grin. She bounced up and down, her cup of Lushberry juice and Mallowmelt that morning giving her extra energy to burn off.

"What way?" Viessa asked. She cocked a head at Kaylessa's large smile.

"Secret notes, like the Black Swan," Kaylessa laughed. "It'll be fun." In her head, she mentally scrolled through all the ways she could invite her friends.

"Oh, come on." Viessa laughed though. "Are we going to be that secretive?"

"It's suspicious. And, y'know, will make them want to come more," Kaylessa snickered.

"Fine, but I am writing the secret notes. Who knows what you might write in them!" Viessa smiled. Kaylessa grinned. Plenty of weird things that's what.

"Fine," Kaylessa huffed, just a tad bit too dramatic.

"Fine, I'll let you write a few of them," Viessa said. "Maybe I'll let you write Keryn's." Kaylessa rolled her eyes. She'll regret that.

"He might be weirded out by what I write," Kaylessa said. Maybe too weirded out to want to join, Kaylessa thought with a smirk.

"Of course he is." Viessa paused, realization hitting her. "Wait, isn't that your plan? To make him too weirded out to even come." Kaylessa glared at Viessa. Her and her detective obsession.

"Who says?" Kaylessa shrugged. "Let's write up the notes!"

"Okay, but you are not writing Keryn's," Viessa said. Kaylessa started towards her house, throwing a smirk at Viessa as she went inside to get paper. She emerged with a stack of cards and a pile of markers.

"Time to get writin'," Kaylessa said, heaving the bags onto the cement floor. She dropped into a criss-cross applesauce position next to it with Viessa plopping down next to her.

Viessa grabbed a card and started to scribble on the surface, tilting the face away from Kaylessa. "I'm writing this for Keryn." Kaylessa saw her smile evilly. She rolled her eyes and took a card from the pile.

"Oh, fine," Kaylessa glared at her. "I'll write this for Kieran then." She picked up a hot pink marker and started writing furiously.

'To the most handsome Kieran, would you like to accept an invitation to the Neverswan? Members include Viessa and Viessa. We would like to formally invite you as you are so amazing. In fact, Viessa supplied that little fact. I am her best friend, Kaylessa telling you that she would be beyond honored if you decided to join us. Meet me at Rosestone at one in the afternoon for a whole afternoon of hanging out with Viessa. —Viessa, your future crush'

Kaylessa smirked at her note and scribbled hearts surrounding the words. She folded the card in half and hid it in her pocket. Viessa was in for a big surprise.