~4~

Y/n POV:

As soon as we got back to the house, Mark said "Hey, I'm going to go stream for a bit if you want to join me..?" I shook my head and said, "No thanks, I'll just hang out in my room." He walked into his room and as he closed the door he said "Ok I'll see you after the stream Y/n!"

I started watching YouTube at 1:47 and the next time I checked the time it was 4:02. "Huh," I said to myself. "Mark is probably done streaming by now. I'll see if he wants to watch a movie." I got up off my bed and walked across the hallway to his room. I figured it wouldn't harm to just walk in (how rude of me 🙄), but as I was opening the door I hear Mark say "Ah! Y/n, I'm still streaming!" I noticed he's wearing a crown, sunglasses, and a black and white mask. "Do you have a face cam on?" I ask. "Yea, duh! Why else would I be wearing this?" I laugh and say "Ok, I'll just head back to my room." I start to walk off when I hear Mark say "Hold on!" I turn back around. "My chat is now going crazy wondering who you are. Do you mind staying and showing your face?" I walk over and pull up a chair. "Sure!"

Ranboo POV:

I'm on a call with Tubbo and Tommy and say "Hey guys remember my friend, Y/n?" Tommy scoffs and says, "You mean your partner? Yeah I remember them." I sigh. "Ok first of all, Y/n is not my partner. Second of all, my chat is wondering who they are, so they're here with me to answer some questions." Tubbo all of a sudden blurts out, "OH, I HAVE A QUESTION!! Y/n, do you have a crush on Ranboo?!" I look over at Y/n, and they stutter, "I-I uh.. I mean.. T-Tubbo, why would you ask that?!" Tubbo and Tommy start laughing, and I say, "Ok then.. how about some questions from the chat?"

After a few minutes of basic questions like "how long have you been friends" and "how long will they be staying with you," there was finally an interesting question. Donation: Why is y/n staying with you in the first place? I look at Y/n for permission to talk about what happened, and they nod. "Well, you know that plane crash that happened recently? Y/n and I were actually in the crash and um... well to put it simply, they went on the plane with their parents and Y/n, my mom, and I were the only survivors. So, they're staying with me." They looked at me and we were just staring at each other for a minute before another donation came in saying "Aw how cute they're just staring at each other ;)" Wow, I have some weird fans. "WAIT, I STILL HAVE FACE CAM ON? SHOOT I FORGOT!" I said out loud by accident.

Y/n and Tommy burst out laughing, and I hear Tubbo say, "Wait, why are you guys laughing? I was getting food, what happened?!" Oh my gosh, if Tommy tells him and makes it a huge deal I'm going to scream. "It's nothing Tubbo, don't worry about it. We were just-" I get cut off by Tommy yelling "RANBOO LIKES Y/N, TUBBO!" I immediately snap back saying, "TOMMY, NO I DO NOT!" I sigh and say, "Ok, you know what. Let's just end the stream here. Bye everyone." I end the stream and I hear Tubbo say "Chicken, you just don't want your chat to know you like Y/n." I'm about to leave the call and Tommy clearly knew because he said, "RANBOO DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE YOU-" I left the call before he could finish his sentence.

There was silence for a minute before Y/n said "Well, that was.. chaotic." I chuckled and said, "heh heh, yea.." More silence. Talk about awkward. "Ok well," Y/n finally said while standing up. "I'm going to head back to my room for a bit. I'll catch you later." When they left, I started to feel lonely again. Sure, I feel lonely when I hang up with Tubbo or someone, but this was different. I start thinking about what Tommy said. Do I like Y/n? I mean.. we haven't been friends for that long, but they're just so funny and nice and attractive- NO! NO. No. All of a sudden, I get a text from Tubbo saying, "Hey Ranboo, what's Y/n's number?" That's a bit weird.. "Uh, ###-###-####" He responds with, "Thanks :)" I hear the front door open and my mom say, "I'm home kiddos! I have a surprise for you!" I wonder what the surprise is. I head out to the living room to see what it was.

828 words..
I was going to make another part for y/n's perspective but it would've made the chapter too long ok bye