Extra Scene (M)

This story's been getting more popular recently so I'm going to try and update more soon. I've finished school now so I have a few months of waiting painfully to see if I can go to uni or not during which I'll be able to update more. I'm just not 100% sure I want to keep writing something like this yet.

I do feel bad doing an update with no action in it so here's a sex scene between Nick and Riley that we can just pretend happened at some point in the story. It does not fit with the current plot whatsoever!!!

[Riley]

I woke up at 6am in Nicks warm, tight hold. Our naked bodies entwined with my head resting on his broad chest as always. My baby bump was starting to show and Nick had become obsessed with rubbing and holding it, now he was doing it in his sleep and growling in delight. I felt so safe in his arms and knew he would protect myself and our pup from anything.

We'd had sex last night and I was feeling kind of dirty, I wanted a shower but I didn't know if I could escape the wolf's possesive hold without waking him up. I tried to move and managed to slip an inch out of his arms before he began growling deeply and I was pulled even tighter to his body, his tree trunk arms grabbing my waist.

"Mine grrrr" I heard him say making me whimper involuntarily but as I saw his closed eyes I realised he was still asleep.

I tried stroking his hairy arms to calm him down a little, after a while his hold on me loosened and slowly I was able to escape.

With my feet on the end of the bed I cautiously stood up, knowing to expect the wobbliness from last night's activities. I didn't want to fall over while carrying our pup after all.

When I became sure that I had regained my ability to walk, I quietly tiptoed to the bathroom. I would have locked the door but Nick has removed all the locks 'for my safety'. Personally I think he has other reasons suggested to him by his dick and not by his brain. In other words he wants to stare at me in the shower.

After a relieving pee I climbed into the shower and turned it on, letting the blissfully hot water soak my skin. I was in an other world and as I cleaned up body I accidentally dropped the bar of soap I was using.

As I bent over to pick it up two large hands suddenly grabbed my waist and my body was pulled back into the wall of muscle that was my mate.

"You shouldn't wake up without me baby, I need to keep you safe."

"Sorry daddy" I whimpered

"Mmm, and I need this cute little ass of yours." He growled as he ground his rock hard dick into my butt and started humping me.

"Hands on the wall now kitten! Show daddy your tight little pussy!"

I did as he said and put my hands against the tiles of the wall, my knees shaking with anticipation. I was going to say something but his hand came down hard on my right ass cheek making me moan out loud.

Nick growled in pleasure and placed one of his fingers at my entrance and started to push.

"Still getting wet for me huh? I've barely touched you and you're dripping" He groaned.

Before I could reply his finger pushed inside of me making me scream in pleasure.

"Daddyyyy"

"Mmh you like that kitten?"

"Y-Yes daddy."

I could feel Nick moving his finger around in my hole when it landed on a spot that made me cry out in ecstasy.

"Found it" Nick said as he began thrusting his finger rapidly on that one sweet spot making me moan like a whore.

"Mmmyaaah, I want more daddy!" I begged.

"Such a greedy little slut, what do you want from me kitten?"

"F-Fuck me daddy"

Without replying he pulled his finger out of my hole and instantly thrust his big cock inside of me making me cry out. Without warning he pulled almost his entire length out before forcefully thrusting back inside me, hitting my sweet spot perfectly. He kept repeating at a slow, powerful rhythm, making me moan at every thrust.

"Is this what you wanted baby? You wanted your Daddy's big cock filling you all up inside?"

"Yes daddy."

"You want daddy to fill you up with all his puppies?"

"Please daddy."

"Mmh I've got another idea kitten, how about you get down here and suck daddy off!" He pulled out of my hole, slapped my ass and sat me down on the ledge of the bath.

Desperate to please daddy, I took his fat cock in my hand and started pumping him, made easier by the thick mixture of my slick and his pre-cum. Nick growled in pleasure as he grabbed my hair and pulled my face towards his dick. Grabbing his meaty cock he slapped my cheeks with his cock several times before wiping the precum and slick all over my smiling face. He positioned it the pink mushroom head at my lips and stared at me as I opened my mouth and he began shoving his meat down my throat.

I couldn't move my tongue, his monster cock filling up all the space in my mouth as it started to push down onto my throat. It wasn't even half way in and I was gagging. After several forceful attempts Nick finally pushed his cock head down my throat and my lips were struggling to surround the base of his meaty cock as I breathed in the musky scent of his hairy crotch.

"Such a good boy letting daddy face-fuck you."

"Mmh" I moaned

You wanna taste Daddy's seed princess?" He growled as he power-fucked his way in and out of my throat, my neck swelling from the size of him.

Without even touching my junk I exploded all over the floor as Nick's dick began to tremble. He pulled his hardness out of my throat so that the big meaty head rested on my tongue as he exploded, filling my mouth with cum instantly.

"Swallow every drop kitten!"

I gulped the sweet nectar down my sore throat and It was quickly replaced by more as I kept swallowing his delicious, manly essence. I was addicted.

After two minutes when he had finished cumming, he pulled his dick out my mouth and let it swing between his legs, dripping in saliva among other things. I was struggling to catch my breath as I wiped the liquid glaze from my face.

"What do you say kitten?" He smirked at my submissive figure.

"Thank y-you daddy." I whimpered.