Chapter 6: It Feels Like The First Time (M)

Really sorry this came so late. I've got mock exams this week but honestly I've just found it  pretty hard to write a sex scene, especially an original one.

If you're interested in my image of the characters:
Nick is based on Nick Pulos, a bodybuilder on IG.
Riley is based loosely on Troye sivan but shorter and more feminine with a bubble butt.
There's also someone called 'Dirty Artie' on IG that I had in mind for Riley.

[Riley]

Nick growled in pleasure from my submission "I knew you'd come around baby, mmm you look so fucking sexy!" All I could do was moan incoherently as Nick's hands reached for my waistband and in one swift movement he'd got me completely naked from the waist down before he ripped off my shirt, leaving me completely vulnerable to his pitch black eyes. My own eyes were closed in fear of what he'd think of my body. He'll probably ditch me right now, I'm so ugly.

"You're fucking beautiful baby!" I gasped and nervously looked up at his smirking face "Fuck you're so cute?" He was looking all over my body, trying to burn every little detail into his brain.

"I-I'm not beautiful" I mumbled under my breath. But his deep growl that made both the bed and my legs wobble, showed his disapproval.

"If I say you're beautiful, you're fucking beautiful baby." "And you'll look even more beautiful at the end of daddy's cock!"

I brought my hands to my face to hide my blushing cheeks but it was short lived as he grabbed my wrists and kept them above my head before leaning down and enveloping my lips with his own.

I was considering opening my lips to give him full access to my mouth but the choice was taken from me as his large hands moved to squeeze my butt tightly making me gasp involuntarily.

His tongue quickly invaded my mouth and attacked every crevice, whilst all I could do was whimper and moan as he pleasured me. Nick pulled away leaving a string of saliva between our lips. I took a deep breath I didn't realise I needed. His mouth gently trailed across my cheek and neck, peppering kisses and leaving several large hickeys all over. The kisses continued down my torso and I realised where he was headed and my heart-rate skyrocketed and I closed my eyes.

"Look at what daddy's doing to you baby, you need to know who's making you feel like this." He grunted as his hands left by butt to grab my thighs and push my legs into my torso so that my dripping ass was completely vulnerable to him.

He took a deep sniff again and grinned in ecstasy at what I guess was the smell of my slick, since I could smell nothing but his manly odour.

Suddenly I felt one of his hands at my ass crack and panicked at what he was doing, I felt his fingers glide past my hole. Then they appeared again covered in a sticky, clear liquid I assumed was my slick. Before I could reach out to stop him, Nick brought his hand to his mouth and licked it all off, groaning sexily.

When he opened his eyes a pair of red, glowing orbs met my own. Another growl was released, deeper than any up till now and before I knew it, I was being flipped onto my stomach, my ass cheeks pulled up and held apart by his two large hands, then I felt it. The same tongue that had pleasures my mouth was now licking my ass like crazy.

"You're so fucking wet for daddy, just begging to be fucked huh baby?

I mewed at his words and buried my red face into the sheets to silence the moans from his tongue tickling my hole.

"Daddy asked you a fucking question baby, I don't like repeating myself! Now tell me what you want daddy to do to that tight, dripping, virgin pussy?"