EPISODE 3: LIBRA'S ARREST

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

ARUARUS'S CHAMBERS

DAYTIME

Aruarus stood in front of the window in his chamber, looking out into his kingdom as the guard entered.

Guard: Prince Aquarius has requested an audience with his majesty.

Aruarus: Let him in.

The guard left, and a few seconds later, Aquarius went in, bowing, then closing the door behind him. Aruarus turned and looked at his son.

Aruarus: What is it?

Aquarius: I don't support or approve of the path you're leading this kingdom towards.

Aruarus: I don't need your support or your approval.

Aquarius: So be it then. Libra and I are going to leave Star planet.

Aruarus looked at Aquarius, troubled.

Aruarus: Where will you go?

Aquarius: There're other planets still not ready to exist comfortably, but we'll manage it. We'll build our own kingdom there.

Aruarus: You're giving up the throne because you don't like how I'm leading?

He looked at Aquarius mockingly.

Aruarus: In other words, you're running away and leaving the burden on your brother.

Aquarius: My brother looks up to you. I never have. He relates to you. I never did.

Aruarus looked at Aquarius.

Aruarus: Why do you hate me so much, boy?

Aquarius: I don't hate you. You're not worthy of any affection from me, even hate...

Aquarius turned to leave.

Aruarus: Be careful with your words, Aquarius. Believe me, you don't want me as your enemy.

Aquarius looked at Aruarus with disgust and left.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET STAR

SEA KINGDOM

DAYTIME

The creatures of the sea gathered on the grounds of the sea castle, witnessing the grand celebration. Pisces knelt in front of the Shark king as everyone in the royal household watched. The Shark king took his crown from his own head and put the crown on Pisces's head.