EPISODE 5: GREED OF CANCER

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

ROYAL COURT

DAYTIME

Gemini was standing in the middle of the courtroom, facing his trial and the unkind eyes of the creatures.

Jury: The trial has ended. What do you choose, Guardian of the Twins?

Everyone turned and looked at Gemini.

Gemini: Before I announce my choice, I need to say my last words. I want to properly apologize to my teachers and the children I was unkind to. I want to apologize to the family of my beloved Capricorn... She was extremely dear to me, and killing her was not attentional, and as long as I exist, I shall remember her and regret my mistake... I want to thank every one of you, not for standing here, but for giving your unconditional support to Aries and Aquarius, for they have become very dear friends to me. As for me...I choose to spend the remaining moons of my existence in banishment, away and out of planet Star.

The jury and everyone else looked at Gemini as the guards came and took off the shackles. Gemini quietly walked out of the court.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. ROYAL PRISON

DAYTIME

Taurus and Leo were talking with each other from their cells.

Taurus: You never liked me.

Leo: I don't particularly like anyone, Taurus.

Taurus chuckled.

Taurus: No, you didn't like me from the moment we met.

Leo: Because you mocked me.

Taurus looked at Leo.

Taurus: Why would I ever make the mistake of mocking you?

Leo: Our first duel. Remember you let me win? I knew you could've dodged my fist, but you didn't.

Taurus kept quiet.

Taurus: You caught that, didn't you?

Leo kept quiet.

Taurus: I let you win because I foresaw what would happen to you if I had won...

Leo looked at Taurus.

Leo: You weren't mocking me?

Taurus: No, unlike my tribe, your tribe was always competing with every other tribe in the kingdom. You Lions always want to be leaders and are very stubborn to be the first...