EPISODE 1: PRISONERS OF THE ROYAL PRISON

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET. STAR

MANY YEARS AGO...

Leanna was in the flowerbed, sitting on the green lawn with beautiful tall green trees and colorful birds flying around them. Young Leo was lying next to her with his head on her lap, the wind blowing slowly. Leo was looking up at the sky.

Leanna: How was your first day at the Warriors academy?

Leo: I won my first duel.

Leanna: That's my little brother. I'm proud of you.

Leo: He let me win...

Leanna looked at his brother, who seemed troubled.

Leanna: Oh?

Leo: It was almost as if he predicted my every move, and yet he let me win.

Leanna: Maybe he didn't predict them after all.

Leo sat up and looked at Leanna, frustrated.

Leo: He did, Leanna. He could have dodged my fist, but he chose not to.

Leanna looked at him.

Leo: Taurus from the Mercenary tribe. It was as if he was mocking me...

Leanna kept looking at her brother, first a bit worried, then with a bright smile.

Leanna: The Taurus tribe is the only other tribe in the entire kingdom that matches our strength and strategy, and for you to have been able to defeat one of them is incredible.

Leo wasn't pleased.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET STAR

CASTLE HALL

MANY YEARS AGO...

Young Aries was standing in the castle hall as the guards and Drako were amongst the royal court. Aruarus walked in with another boy. The boy's clothes and hair were wet, and he seemed a bit shaken up. Aruarus stood in front of Aries as the boys looked at each other. Aruarus stood between them.

Aruarus: Aries, meet your brother, Aquarius.

Aries: The threat to my throne...

Aruarus: As you are to his.

Aquarius: I don't want to be a king after what you did.

Aruarus slapped Aquarius as Aries smirked.

Aries: Don't worry. You'll get used to the pain.

Aquarius looked at Aries.

Aquarius: I'll never bow down to him or you...

Aquarius ran out of the castle as Drako followed the new boy.