two

NEW CUT

- -

JULY 17TH, 2016:

Sam made an evil laugh as he looked at Bucky's head. "Oh this is going to be fun."

"I told you already Sam, you're not cutting my hair." Bucky rolled his eyes.

"Oh then why is this little guy in my hand?" He smirked as he held up a black hair clipper.

Bucky sighed and yanked the hair clipper out of Sam's hand. "Sam I'm not letting you cut my hair."

"Why? Is it because I'm black?"

"No - what, why are you asking me that? That's not the reason, I just don't trust you with that thing." Bucky furrowed his eyebrows.

"You don't trust me because I'm black, that's why. Bucky just say it to my face." Sam taunted, he crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head.

You were walking in the halls as you heard faint chatting behind an opened door. You decide to stop and check what was going on. As you walked in, you heard the voices get louder as you walked closer to the bathroom door.

"Hey what's going on?" You asked.

"He told me he needs to cut his hair and he doesn't want me to cut it because I'm black." Sam said with an attitude.

"I - Sam I don't think it's because of the color of your skin. I can see why he doesn't want you to cut it. It's your fault you joke around all the time." You chuckle.

Sam's mouth dropped, he felt a bit disappointed in you. He would think you would back him up, but you did the exact opposite. You knew how Bucky felt when Sam when a bit too far making jokes about him.

"Why didn't you ask Steve to cut it? I'm pretty sure he would say yes." You shift your eyes to Bucky's.

"Steve has already gone to his mission with Rhodes, so I had to ask Sam." He explained.

The room became silent for a bit until Sam broke the silence. "I can't deal with you two anymore. Especially you white boy. Why don't you just let her cut your hair since you can't trust me at all." He rolled his eyes.

Sam shoved the hair clippers into your hands and started to walk away.

"Oh Sam I don't think it's a good idea." You bit your bottom lip.

"Then who else can cut his hair? You're a girl, do something about it. I don't even know why he's cutting it. Why the sudden change Bucky?"

"I - it's just for a change. I just think it'd be best for a change." Bucky lowered his head and looked at you for help. Since Bucky knew you for almost two years, he's learned to put his trust in you.

You finally get why he was cutting his hair, so you figure out a great lie to excuse Sam away from this situation.

"Sam, why don't you just deal with whatever you need to deal with and I can just try to cut Bucky's hair." You suggested.

"Yeah good luck with that. I'm leaving you two now, bye!" He waved and left.

One you heard the door shut, you turned your body to face Bucky.

"The requirements told you to cut your hair short didn't it." You assumed.

"Yeah. . . it did. Is it okay if you help me, I don't know who else to ask for help and you're the only one here." Bucky asked shyly.

"Sure, but I'm sorry in advance if I mess up a bit. I don't really cut men's hair." You chuckle.

"It's alright." He joined in with you.