Chapter 20: Theme Parks

Troye's POV

I looked at Tyler, and wondered where we could possibly go. DisneyLand is too expensive, so is Universal Studios. "What do you have in mind?" I asked Tyler, wanting to know if it was either of the two.

"How about DisneyLand? I don't recall going together yet." He smiled at me, and I smiled my big, non-toothy smile back. Then he said, "Smile with your teeth, it's cute!" He laughed for that was a Troyler collab reference. I smiled again, showings my teeth. "There it is," he nodded in approval. I smirked and we snarled down our breakfast.

We got ready to go, we grabbed passes that Tyler apparently got before I came, and we left. He had his Mickey sailor hat on, his Mickey Mouse shirt, and his coraly salmon shorts. He also had his navy blue Toms. Of course he did, it's his Disney gear! Meanwhile, I wore a boring shirt, no hat, boring jeans and platform converse, which weren't my mother's this time.

We got mobbed by fans when we arrived, which I'm used to now, but this time, it was different. They knew we were madly in love, and they knew we would be getting married. Crap, I forgot to take my ring off before we left. When they ambushed us, one of them saw the ring and squealed. After they got their pictures and autographs, I heard the girl talk about the ring she saw on my finger. "Tyler," I said. "I forgot to remove my ring at your apartment. Could I leave it in the car?"

"Oh, sure!" he responded. "Did thy see it? Please tell me they didn't."

"One did," I confessed.

"Troye! Ugh. Well, it would've gotten out anyway, so, it doesn't matter now. Let's just go have fun!"

On the rides, Tyler and I would grab each other as we were moving along on the rollercoasters. I totally forgot my fear of rollercoasters today because Tyler was there to hold me.

When we went on California Screamin', I remembered my fear, but I didn't care. I would grab to Tyler the whole time, which I did. I closed my eyes for loop, though. Tyler seemed really happy, and then we skipped over to the Tower of Terror. I hate that ride, personally, but today, I loved it. It was my favorite ride today. Tyler and I were clutching hands, and it was all good.

At the end of the day, we ate dinner at Taco Bell, obviously, and went back to his apartment. When we got to his couch, he leaned in, and closed his eyes.

A/N: Ok! That's all you get today! I hope you enjoyed this one! I hope it's a little longer. No promises though. Today, we hit 900 reads! Holy crap! That's a lot! I have a new fanfiction too, if you want to check that out. Probably not. Ok. Cool! If you liked it, leave it a comment, vote, and share it with your dog. Ok, bye for now!