Chapter 5: Hmm??

Tyler's POV

I was getting confused. I don't know why though. I felt Troye's thoughts in my mind. He was thinking about what I was doing to make time go by faster. But how did I know? I don't know how I do, that's the thing. It confuses me that I don't know how I know he's thinking about what I'm doing. I know he always did, but something else was different. I texted him,"whatcha thinking about?"

He responded with,"waiting for time to pass."

I was right about one thing, he was waiting for time to pass, but he never mentioned thinking about what I was doing. Strange. Instead of spending hours thinking about what he's thinking, I surfed my Twitter and Tumblr. I posted a picture on Instagram, and watched Troye's videos to pass time. Social media makes me feel that time has passed and the thing I've been waiting for has arrived. I was hoping that would happen with Troye visiting. I really wanted to do something when he got here.

I just spent the rest of my afternoon listening to TFIOS on Audible.com. It was my favorite audio book website. I also ate some Nature box. I love Nature box, it's my favorite. Then I had Taco Bell. Typical me, eating my half pound burrito while watching Big Brother on TV. I was still confused though...

A/N: I want to start doing Author's notes so here. The chapters vary in length because sometimes I have great ideas and sometimes not. It depends. The paragraphs are longer though, which makes me happy. So uh, vote, comment, and I hope you enjoy this story so far! I enjoy writing it! Bye!