chapter 5- meeting him reprise

A/N: meeting the outsider !!!! kild is so special!!!

I woke up in a dark place and it was very cold. i Was confused but i saw a a young man who looked kind of like niel, my favroute member of mcr. I was confused coz i thought he would be older now.

"Hello kild" he said darkly

"hello? why do you look like niel from mcr??" i asked 

"i apear in the most desired form, my dear kild" he said again

"oh, um i dont know you" said kild

"wait!" the outsider said trying to grab kild.

"no sorry daud told me not to talk to strange men, i will leave now bye" he said walking back to the edge of the rocks.

The outsider stared after him confused.

"this will be interesting to watch" he smirked

A/N: OMGGGG I WOULD HAVE TOTALLY TAKEN UR MARK EMO BF!!

outsider: yes author chan take my mark!

kild: ew hes not even that hot

auther: :0000 how dare you!!!! HE IS THE HOTTEST!!!

outsider: uwu thank you auther chan

------------------- time skip------------------------

"thomas!!!!!" i yelled after him to tell him about the dream i had

He wouldnt belive me but i think i saw the god i heard about in my moms church meeting once. i didnt know he showed up to ppl like me?? what could he want im boring and basic.

" what is it kild?" thomas asked stopping to wait for me

" i saw a man with black eyes who looked like niel from mcr!!!"

"OMFGGGG REALLY" thomas yelled excited 

"I think that was the outsider kild!! daud sees him too!" he took my hand and lead me to daud office.

" should i tell daud?" i asked worried that daud would be angry with me

thomas looked at me and squeezed my hand

" you should tell him hes good with helping, he helps me all the time. hes really nice when you get to know him better.

"will you come with me?" i asked worried more.

"of course i will" he said and smiled at me.

He knocked on the door for me and we waited till we heard the door creeking open and daud called out from the office to enter.

A/N: OOOO mystery! i am stopping here to build suspense! will daud know what to do and will he help kild?? find out in the next update!!!!