chapter 4

A/N sorry i was gone a long time!!! i got hit by car XD IM FINE NOW it was just a bit but also i wrote this filler chapter for thomas and klid!!

I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to find thomas, my boy friend.

After the training daud said i was worthy of his gift and shared his powers with me, i can teleport now, he calls it blinking but i think thats noy cool enough so i say teleport!

I used my teleport to go to thomases room and kocked

" Thomas its me your bf!" i yelled laudly but not too loud to not wake daud up so he wont yell at me.

Thomas oppened the door instantly because he was excited to see me.

"kild! i missed you!" thomas said pulling me into his room

"we saw each other 5 hours and 43 minutes ago but i missed you too!" i sd back hugging him.

i use my teleport to telepoert behind him and grab him to pull him to the bed.

he looked very shoked but let me do it so we were both laying in bed together

" Do you want to listen to MCR thomas?" i asked, because mcr was my favroute band but i knew thomas liked them to.

A/N 

eeeek!! so cute sharing MCR is so romantic!!! I wish i had a bf to listnen to mcr w me but boys are ew (except gay ones coz they like mcr)

kild: will you listen to dodi with me???

author chan: of course!! i love her!

thomas: ill bring the cake!

kild: yay cake my favroute food!

author chan: anyway back to the story so you can get cake

"i love MCR!" he said taking out his cd player and a mcr cd (CDs coz theyre old and edgy)

"Here daud let me buy some cake before and i kept some for you kild." he said and gave me the cake.

i felt bad eating it all myself so i ripped it in half with my hands and have him half

" here thomas, you can have half" 

" thsnk you kild!! i love this cake and i love you for thinking about sharing with me!"

" I love you to thomas!" i said excited coz thomas just said he loved me!

We spend the rest of our free time sitting on his bed listning to MCR on repeat before he said he also has TOP and he changed the cd so we can listen to more edgy music.

When daud knocked on thomases door we were sleeping together ( EW NOT LIKE THAT U PERV) in his bed cuddling and daud left to give us extra sleep.