13

Rishabh ran to Mahesh's room. When he entered he saw someone (ɪᴛ's ᴏғᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ᴘʀɪᴛʜᴠɪ) wearing a mask dragging Mahesh near the window who was struggling to be free from the man's grip.

Rishabh: Dad!!!! (Shouting he ran to Mahesh)

On seeing Rishabh, Prithvi tried to drag Mahesh faster but he couldn't so he left Mahesh and jumped out of the window by himself.
Rishabh went near the window to see whether he is there or not, but there was no one.
On kneeling down he took Mahesh's head in his lap and started calling him.

Rishabh: Dad!! Dad!! Aap theek hain na.

Just then Sameer entered the room following Rakhi, Varun, Kritika, Kareena, Sherlyn and BaniDadi entered the room.
Sameer and Varun helped Rishabh to pickup Mahesh and laid him in the bed. Mahesh was conscious but not enough to speak. He just kept his eyes open. They let Varun check him. Varun gave him an injection and Mahesh soon became unconscious.

Rakhi: Varun puthar kuch bolo na. MaheshJi kaise hain. Unhe kuch hua toh nahi naa.

Varun: Chachi don't worry. He is all okay. It's just that his body is numb and shock hone ke wajah se kuch bol nahi paa rahe hain. Maine ab injection di hai. 10-14hrs baat hi conscious aayenge don't worry. He is fine.

Kareena: Rishabh beta kya hua tha yahaan par. Woh Preeta kuch keh rahi thi ryt? Beta!!

Rishabh: Woh Mom main jab uppar aaya tha toh koi mask pehen kar dad ko keech raha tha phir mujhe dekh kar window se khood ke bhaag gaya.

Sameer: Tab toh humhe police ko inform karna hai. Main abhi call karti hoon.

After some time.
Everyone is now sitting in the hall. Mahira came there with a tray of juice. She gave to Kareena, BaniDadi, Sherlyn and now she went to Rakhi.

Mahira: Aunty.... Juice....

Rakhi: Nahi beta. Mann nahi hai. Pata nahi Preeta kaisi hai. Sameer beta tu Srishti ya Karan ko phone karke poocho na.

Sameer: Main karta hoon but please Chachi aap yeh juice pee lijiye na. Agar Preeta Bhabhi ko pata chala ki aap un ki wajah se khaa pee nahi rahe ho toh unhe bura lage ya na. Please Bhabhi ke liye pee lijiye. Main call karke aata hoon.

Rakhi took the glass from Mahira and Sameer went to call Karan.

*Previously*
Karan took Preeta in bridal style and ran to his car while Sarla, Srishti and Janki followed him all worried.
Karan started the car while Sarla sat in the back seat holding Preeta's head in her lap. Then Karan asked a driver to drive Janki and Srishti to the hospital.
Karan drives as fast as he could. And he was also a crying mess which made his eyes blur.
Sarla in the backseat was also crying and she kept on calling for Preeta, patting her cheeks and anything to wake her daughter up.
They soon reached the hospital followed by Srishti and Janki. Karan stopped the car at the entrance and by opening the car door he again carried Preeta and went in to the hospitals screaming his lungs out for doctors.

Karan: Doctor!!! Doctor!! Doctor!!

Soon a ward boy went running to them with a stretcher. Karan placed her in the stretcher.
Asked the ward boy to call the doctor right away.
Then a doctor came running to them.

Karan: Treat my wife right now.

The doctor checked her heartbeat, pulse, eyes and the injury in the back of her head and