15

Just then the doc entered the room. He went near Preeta.

Doc: How are you feeling? Mrs.Luthra. It doesn't pain anywhere? Right?

He checked her eyes, heartbeat and pulse.

Preeta: No Doctor. I am feeling better. Buss numb feel horaha hai that's all.

Doc: Ohh. Numbness is normal. Agar thoda walk karenge toh chala jaayega. And everything is normal now. Numbness jaane ke baat apka discharge ho sakta hai. Lekin ek final scan lenge. Yeh confirm karne ke liye, that there are no internal injuries in your head.

He turned to leave.

Karan: Thanks Doctor.

Doc: *nod* Nurse, come with me. Inka medicines change karna hai.

The doctor left with the nurse.

Karan sat near her and kept on looking at her without even blinking. More like staring.

Preeta: Aise ghoor kyun rahe ho mujhe?

She asked but he didn't say anything and kept on looking at her.

Preeta: *she pat on his shoulder and asked again* Tumse kuch pooch rahi hoon? Aise ghoor kyun rahe ho???

Karan: Woh main apni Patni ko ghoor nahi raha hoon bas dekh raha hoon, koi problem hai? Haan ek aur baat. Tumhe kuch yaad aaya? Kyunki Doctor ne kaha tum behoshi mein bhi sab sunn sakte ho?

Preeta: Pata nahi. Mujhe toh kuch yaad nahi hai. Kuch hua tha kya?? *she turned her face and smirk 😏*

Karan looked down in disappointment.

Karan: Nahi. Kuch nahi hua. Bas sab ne tumse baat kiya tha. Like Mom, MummyJi, Srishti. Sab ne. Issiliye poocha??

Preeta: Ohh. Lekin mujhe kuch yaad hi nahi hai.

Karan: Ohh. Okay. Main jaake discharge ka tumhare scans ke bill bhar ke aa jaata hoon.

Preeta: Okay.

Then Karan left the room. And Preeta smiled to herself remembering Karan's disappointed face.

Preeta: Bura toh lag raha lekin, sataane mein bohot mazaa bhi aarahi hai. Sorry, Mr. The Karan Luthra.

Just then the nurse entered the room.

Nurse: Ma'am. Humhe ab scan room pe jaana hai.

Preeta: Lekin, Karan-

Nurse: We told him Ma'am don't worry. He went to buy your medicines and to pay your bill.

Preeta: Okay.

With that you walked with the nurse to the scan room.

(A/n:- won't write things like naag unkill. If he was the one writing than he would write that Preeta was taken to the scan room in a wheel chair.)

The scans were all taken. And the nurse told her that, she can change her dress to her normal dress as she is getting discharged today.

Preeta exited the scan room and walked towards her word room, on her way she was smiling like crazy. As the word I LOVE YOU in Karan's voice kept ringing in her mind. With that she bumped into someone. And was about to fall back wards but the someone's hand went to her waist in an instant and he caught her before she fell. As always Preeta closed her eyes tightly and slowly opened her eyes not feeling any pain.