17

I told you I will write in English. I will try my best to not make any grammatical mistakes.

It was so sad to hear that Dheeraj's role in KDB has ended and never in my life have I ever imagined that they will bring Shakti Arora to replace him. I made him Preeta's brother here. And they be saying he is the Karan... OMG!!!

They were all discussing the plan.

Meanwhile,

Sherlyn: *in mind* They will throw me out??? Me?? Sherlyn??? I have so many ways to comeback again?? Main bhi dekhti hoon kya karte hain yeh log.

They all came out. And Preeta went near Sherlyn.

Preeta: You can stay in this house. But not where you used to stay. You will stay in the guest room. And, don't worry I will help you pack your things. Sameer!!

Sameer: Yes, Bhabhi.

Preeta: Show her the way please.

Sherlyn: Wait! *he showed her palm to Sameer, who was about to approach her* Now, when everyone knows about me. I don't have anything to pretend. And what I want to say is that I will stay in my room. Wahaan jahaan main rehti thi.

She said and made her way to Rishabh's room.

Rishabh: It's okay PreetaJi. I will stay in the guest room for some days.

Preeta: Are you sure??

Rishabh: I am sure. *he said assuring her*

Preeta: Phir theek hai.

And everyone dispersed after that, going to their own rooms or the place they wanted to. But Karan stayed there.

Karan POV (his mind)

What have I done??? I didn't believe her, but I believed the photo and I got instigated by a person who doesn't even worth hearing to. How am I going to apologise to her?? Will she accept my apology?? Will she forgive me?? Will she even talk to me?? I don't even deserve her forgiveness. Will she accept me as her husband? I don't have any answers for all those questions but, I will try my best to win her back. Yes I will. No matter what happens. I will do anything to seek forgiveness.

POV end.

Later,

Karan entered his room, looking so lost. Like, his face looked like he lost something so precious to him.

Preeta, who was folding dresses, sitting in the couch noticed him. And he straight went to the balcony and stood near the railing resting his hands on the railing.

Meanwhile Preeta,

Preeta(in mind): Issey kya hogaya? He looks like he got a ghost inside him?

She again tapped his right shoulder and he looked at her raising his eyebrow in a questioning manner (what?). She did the same as him. But he sighed and

Karan: What do you want? (a little annoyed as he was in a deep thinking)

Preeta: (felt annoyed by his question, she replied) Tum!!!

Which made Karan widen his eyes, as Preeta's eyes also widened as she realized what she said and immediately kept her palm in her mouth...