Chapter #5.) First kiss X3

Butch: So... what did you want to-
Before Butch could finish that sentence, Buttercup put a finger on his lips.
Buttercup: B-Butch listen... throughout the 2 weeks you were out... I... I realized something...
Butch wanted to speak, but he also didn't want to interrupt.
Buttercup: I... er...
Butch: Well... go ahead, I ain't gonna ju-
Buttercup pulled Butch in for a lip kiss, pulling away 3 seconds later, an intense blush covering her face, as well as Butch's face.
Butch: D-D-Did Y-Y-Y-
Butch was at a loss for words, he honestly couldn't believe what'd just happened.

Buttercup: I-I... I-I-I-... I... I-I LOVE YOU!!!
Before buttercup could take it back or say platonically, Butch, smirked and kissed her on her lips for around 30 seconds, but to them it felt like an hour. Buttercup moaned deeply as she locked lips with Butch, the 2 former arch nemesias, were finally love-birds, who finally unlocked they're lips with a sigh.
Butch: I love you too Greenie~...!
Under normal circumstances, Buttercup would've flipped, but she was far too tired to care after that kiss... she just wanted to stay in Butch's arms for a while.
Buttercup: Snrrk~...! Dork~...!
Buttercup and butch smiled, continuing to snuggle in buttercup's spare bed for around half an hour, occasionally pecking each-other.

Meanwhile...

Bubbles: I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM~!!! SHOULD I START PLANNING THE WEDDING!? SHOULD I ORGANIZE SOME DATES~?
Boomer: Bubbles calm down for Pete sake~!
Bubbles: BUT I'M SO EXITED, NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY CALM ME DOWN OR MAKE ME HAPPIER~!!!
Boomer immediately smirked, blushing kind of hard as he wrapped his arms around Bubbles in a, suggesting way.
Bubbles: Eh~? What're-~? !!!???
Before  Bubbles could finish she was in a lip-lock with Boomer, witch she immediately got into, wrapping her arms around him as she smiled, the two of them began to giggle, and pulled each other into Bubbles' room, witch went noticed by fighter.

Fighter: Heh~! Love is in the air.
Bliss: I can certainly feel it~...!
Before Fighter could ask Bliss was already in a lip-lock with him, witch he, in a matter of seconds, 3 to be exact, he adapted to, kissing bliss back, the two smiling.
Blossom: Heesh... what's ne- H-Hnnngh~!!!
Blossom was interrupted by Brick, who kissed her neck, making her feel incredible pleasure.
Blossom: B-Brick h-haahhnn... e-easy...
Brick: C'mon~...! I know you love it~...!
Blossom smiled and turned around, kissing Brick on his lips.
Blossom: A-At least we don't gotta hide it anymore right~?
Brick: Right~...!
Blossom and brick smiled and began to make-out, moaning as they did so.