Chapter #6.) Getting used to being a hero

(A bit of a warning, this is a shift from the regular story format I typically do, mainly because I want to explore different variations of story telling, I hope you understand~!)

Butch's Journal

Hey journal,
Been a while since I last wrote huh? Well things have been iffy recently. My bro's and I are heroes now, which means we got to change our ways, thankfully we've already made up for everything we've done and more, but that didn't help entirely. We had just finished up cleaning up the last of our graffiti, which meant we were done cleaning up what'd happened due to us, so we then began to head to the bank, not because we wanted to get a loan or make a deposit, but because we remember a group of baddies saying that they were going to rob the main bank in Townsville, so we wanted to go over there and thwart there plans. Un-Fortunately... not everyone had gotten the memo that we weren't villains, so not everyone trusted us, but then the robbery happened. "STOP THEM!" Brick shouted as he ran in after the robbers, we decided to stick to the plan we had come up with, Brick lead the charge with some eye-lasers, mainly for the sake of distraction, and Boomer was doing the same to the men, meanwhile Fighter and I were waiting with rope, and just as we had planned, the criminals fell for it. However its only after tying them all up that not everything is like Scooby Doo, Bad guys don't just stay in rope if there are some in the middle. So we wound up having to stop them the old fashioned way anyways, well, most of them anyways, one of them got away, and Fighter, being the oldest flew after him.

By the time we caught up Fighter was a little worse for wear, but we did prove to more of the public that we're heroes now so that's a bonus. Anyways, Buttercup is coming so I'd better wrap this up.

Look forward to writting again;
Butch Battles.

Normal POV

Buttercup walked into her and Butch's room and saw him putting away his journal, and snickered, getting Butches attention.
Buttercup: Aww~! You have a diary~? That's so cute~!
Butch felt a little peeved from this, but kept his cool.
Butch: For the record it's a journal, but call it what you want, just don't taunt me.
Buttercup of course didn't listen and continued taunting Butch, causing them to get into a bit of a skirmish, not a bad one of course, but a small one. When it was done however, both Buttercup and Butch blushed furiously, as Butch had pinned Buttercup to the floor in a rather... suggestive... way, and before they could get up, Bubbles and Boomer walked in, and saw the issue, and got the wrong Idea.
Boomer and Bubbles: ...
Butch and Buttercup: THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

Boomer and Bubbles took a picture and ran, and Butch and Buttercup BLASTED after them.
Butch: GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE ****!!!
Buttercup: BUBBLES I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU-!!!
Bubbles and Boomer: FRICK FRICK FRICK FRICK / GOD DAMN MOTHER FUDGE-ING SON OF A SUIT!!!
Fighter and Bliss walked out of they're room, Say Bubbles and Boomer run passed, quickly followed by Butch and Buttercup, and looked utterly shocked.
Fighter: What did they do this time?
Bliss: Not a clue.