Chapter #2.) The Fight.

It had been 2 days into Butch's Mind clearing... and it wasn't much better. Butch was thinking to himself so much, recalling past events, thinking on his life choices. What happened next actually REALLY helped him clear his mind. Buttercup was doing a check around the city... and she saw Butch just sitting down, eating an apple witch, unknown by Buttercup, he had paid for. Buttercup flew down, ready to fight.
Buttercup: BUTCH!!!
Butch looked at Buttercup, who he could tell was pissed, and sighed, got up, and began walking away.

Butch: Look... I can tell you're upset and all... but I'm not looking for a fight Right n-
Buttercup punched Butch in the face... to her... it was... a bit too easy.
Butch: Ow!!! WHAT THE ACTUALL-!?
Butch sighed and got up.
Buttercup: STAY DOWN YOU MO-
Butch: Language...! Look... You wan't me gone? Fine~! I'll go!
Buttercup grabbed Butch by the arm, her grip actually hurt.
Buttercup: You aren't going anywhere ***hole!!!

Buttercup kicked Butch against the wall, again... it almost felt too easy.
Butch: Ok... You want to fight...? Fine!!!
Butch Punched Buttercup, although it wasn't that strong.
Buttercup: That's more like it...!
Buttercup and Butch began to fight fast, but Butch's attacks stopped. Butch had thought of something mid-fight, something that didn't make any sense.

Why would HIM revive them and give them powers he knew would fail, only to bring them back again... only to bring them back again without any powers that wouldn't help them, and no weaknesses, only to have them not be under her control. Buttercup Blasted Butch with her Lazers in an attempt to remind him that they were still fighting. Only for Butch to scream in fear. Butch Covered His head with his hands... tearing up. Buttercup could tell that he was terrified of something.
Buttercup: What... why are you-

Butch: HIM!!! HIM IS GOING TO KILL MY BROTHERS AND I!!! O-OH MY GOD!!! I-I HAVE TO WARN THEM!!!
Buttercup Flinched and Grabbed Butch by the hand, this time in an attempt to calm him down.
Buttercup: WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Just calm down!!!
Butch began to fly to a nearbye telephone booth to call Brick and warn him, only for Buttercup to hug him.
Buttercup: Hey... shh... calm down... they'll be fine... YOU will be fine... just calm down...