●chappy-30●

After waiting for few more minutes she get up from bed and go to drink water which is placed on table...but suddenly door is open....and the water is spilled from her mouth...she looked back and shocked to see, rakshit head is bleeding and some small injuries on his hand..
She put the glass on table and rushed toward him..he didn't notice her dress...she cupped his face..

DRISHTI- Ye kaise hua?

RAKSHIT- Are kuch nhi....

DRISHTI- Mr.shergill dekhiye kitna blood nikal raha hai...a..aap aaiye baithiye mei first aid leke aati hu...
She make him sit on bed and go to take first-aid..when she go rakshit raise his head and he is memorised with her...but she didn't care about anything right now except rakshit...she came with first aid and clean the blood and bandage...

DRISHTI- Mr.shergill ye hua kaise, aap boliye na...(and she look at him he is staring her, and then she realize she is wearing a lingerie, suddenly she pulled the blanketand wrap her hersel)a..aaa..wo ac...actually...Mei..ne so cha aaj humari last night hai y..yyaha pe so..

RAKSHIT- Tumne ye mere liye pehne hai na so chipa kyu rhi ho...

DRISHTI- Nhii...wo...

RAKSHIT- Oo...mtlb mere liye nhi pehna...

DRISHTI- Nhii..aapke liye hi pehna, lekin ab aapko chot lg gyi hai aap ko aarama karna chahiye...Mei 2 min change kar ke aayi...aap sojaaiye...(she get up from bed and going but rakshit hold her hand pulled her toward himself, she landed on her chest) a.aap ky..ya kar rhe hai...

RAKSHIT- Tumhe pata hai na Rakshit Shergill apni wife ke saath romance karne keliye kitna desperate rehta hai..ab agar usko chot lgi ho ya kuch bhi, romance karne ke time uske kuch nhi sujta..

DRISHTI- Mr.shergill a..aapp...(before she said anything he capture her lips and go on bed, now she is on bed and he is on her, he remove blanket in between kiss, and start kissing her wildly...After few minutes he stop kissing and remove his shirt and bend)

RAKSHIT- You are so sexy...tumhe dekh ke control nhi kar pata...or upar se aise dresses pehn ke tumne mere andar ke jaanwar ko jaga diya hai...or mei abhi hi sorry bol deta hu..

DRISHTI- Kyuu??

RAKSHIT- Kyuki...Aaj pata nhi tumhare body ka konsa part bachega...kaha pain hoga or kya.. today I eat you raw...(she gulped her saliva and he smirked...she know that today he is not going to leave her)

DRISHTI-..mr. sh..ergi..ll a..Aapko chot lgi hai...a..aap ko aaram karna chahiye...or ye sb toh baad mei bhi hoga...Or mei bhi toh hu hi na..

RAKSHIT- pr ye raat toh dubara nhi aayegi na...

DRISHTI- Pr..

RAKSHIT- Please na don't stop me...

DRISHTI- (smile) mr.shergill aap na bahot cute ho..(and pecked his lips)

RAKSHIT- Isse kya hoga...

And he kissed her lips drishti is fully engrossed in that lips even she didn't realise when rakshit open the thread of her dress or remove it from her body she totally nude...After sometime he broke the kiss because she is out of breath, she is panting badly...rakahit start nuzzling in her neck and giving open mouth kisses, bites...she is moaning his name and rubbing his hair....slowly he kissing on her collarbone...she moved her hand upward in pleasure...he deep his head in her clevage and bite their...she moan loudly 'aaahhh'....he move forward and hold her breast with his mouth and start kissing sucking biting their...she is moaning badly, she is throwing her head backward moving her head left side right side, biting her lips in pleasure....he hold her breast from her hand and squeezing it..and from mouth he is biting her another breast...he hold her nipple from his hand pulled it...she moaned his name 'mr.shergill aahh'...but he didn't care today he is in full mood....After good time with her breast he came down start kissing on her belly and navel...he slid his tounge in her navel..she hold his shoulder with both side...he kiss on her navel...and going down he kissed on her thighs to her toe then he come near her vagina...she can feel his hot breath on her vagina....she try to close her legs but before she close he put his hand on her clitoris...'she moaned 'um..mmm'...he just kept her hand their and go upward still kept his hand their...he kept his on hand under her head and another on her vagina...slowly he put his lips on her...she put his hand on his shoulder and another on his hair...he start kissing her and start rubbing her clitoris softly...she is moaning in pleasure...he break the kiss and kissing on her front neck...she hold his head moved her head in upward direction for giving him more space...slowly he take her leg and put on his waist...and again start rubbing her clitoris...she pulling his hair, he feeling pain but he ignored and continue with his work....he stamd on bed and re.ove his pant along with boxer, lay on her and start rubbing her vagina speedly...and nuzzling in her neck...she just spreading her legs...and kept her both hand on his back...she moaning very badly, loudly....After few minutes he go down and biting kissing pulling sucking her vagina...he licked her vagina with his tongue and just in few second he replace his tounge tounge with finger..he start fingering her...she is feeling pain, but she didn't react, she try to sit but she is not able to....he understand her problem..he stop fingering her and come over her...and slowly enter his gental into her...she can feel him insode her...a drop of tear is going to fall but he sucked it...slowly he start bonking her....she is just moaning 'aaa..ummm...mmm..ahh'...he is caressing her face...while bonking he kiss on her eyes and told her to open it, first she denied, but after 2 to 3 times she open her eyes and straightly look into his eyes...her eyes are wet, he can understand how much pain today he give her...he stop bonking and remove his gential from inside her...she take a deep breath...he joined their head...and going to pressed her lips against her...she murmured 'once more'...he nodded in no, but she plead...so he again start bonking her....she smile seeing him...she caressed her banded wound and kissed on his wound and murmed 'I LOVE YOU RAKSHIT'...he stop bonking and lay beside her and covered themself in blanket...he looked into her eyes and..

RAKSHIT- Ek baar phirse...

DRISHTI- (Slowly) I love you rakshit...

RAKSHIT- I love you too drishti...(and hug her tightly...she nuzzle in her neck, he smile and kiss on her head)

DRISHTI- Thank you...

RAKSHIT- For??

DRISHTI- For everything...for coming in my...
You are my whole world...I can’t imagine living life without you...I feel so safe when I’m with you..you arms are safest place for me, Your arms feel like home....you know what...You make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world...No one has ever come close to making me feel the way you do...You are undoubtedly the best thing that has ever happened to me...I’ll never be able to put how much I love you into words....I want to wake up by your side everyday for the rest of my life...It’s like you were made for me or I made for you...Today you have to make a promise that you never ever leave me...

RAKSHIT- I promise I never leave you, never ever...you know what You have turned me into a better person, and it means the world to me...

DRISHTI- Noo...you are already a better...I haven't changed you...I LOVE YOU.

RAKSHIT- I LOVE YOU TOO...ab sojao...already 4 baj chuka hai thodi der bhi nhi soyenge toh kal...

DRISHTI- Flight kb ki hai?

RAKSHIT- Raat mei hai 8pm..

DRISHTI- Bahot time hai....(she yawn and nuzzle in his chest and sleep, he also cover themself properly and sleep, peacefully hugging her)

In Shergill mansion:)

In morning:)

MAHIMA- Aaj raat tk Drishti or rakshit bhi aayenge...

OJAS- Hh..bhabhi..or Drishti se puch lijiyega, ki wo wart karegi ya nhi..

MAHIMA- Are ojas tum tension mt lo, or usse puchne ki jarurat nhi hai, wo jarur karegi..bas usse batana hoga..

OJAS- Ji bhabhi...or bhabhi kal ki puja keliye shopping bhi karna hoga..

MAHIMA- Hh..thodi der mei hum dono chalenge....

RIYA- Good morning Ma, and mami..

OJAS AND MAHIMA- Good morning beta..

MAHIMA- Aaria or aakash...

RIYA- Dono soye hue hai...

OJAS- Sone do...

RIYA- Maa..wo aaj na aakash ke friend ki shadi hai so hum log afternoon mei waha jaayenge or raat tk wapas aajayenge...

MAHIMA- Hhh...thik hai jaao..or kal..

RIYA- H..Mujhe yaad hai...kal teej hai..

OJAS- Thik hai..

Mahima, Ojas went to shopping everyone doing their respective work.

Precap- Drikshit..

Hope you all like it.
Do give your reviews.
Do vote, and comments.

Thank you.
          ~khushi.