●chappy-46●

LONDON:)

They landed in London and they are standing at airport because checking are going on. After checking they come out of airport and Rakshit call someone and after 5min a car came infront of them and 1 boy came outside and hug Rakshit.

BOY- Hey! Buddy.

RAKSHIT- Hiii!

BOY- So finally you are here.

RAKSHIT- Yeah! Btw, How is Eli and lisa?

BOY- She is fine bro. If jack is here then why fear.

RAKSHIT- Nice! (And both laugh) leave it amd meet my wife and my son.

JACK- Hii! My self jack (forward hand towar drishti)

DRISHTI- (shake hands) Hii!! Myself Drishti.

JACK- (Looked at krish) hey! Champ..what's your name.

KRISH- Myself Krish.

JACK- Woahh!! Nice name...can we friends?

KRISH- Sure (and they both shake hands)

JACK- Let's go. (They all sit in car and Drove to their destination) so this is my hotel "Leonardo Royal London City"..I used to stay here with my daughter and my wife. Come inside. I will show you your rooms. (They go inside, Drishti is awestruck to see the view)

DRISHTI- It's beautiful.

JACK- Thankx...cummon...(when a girl come running and hug jack) hey! My doll.

LISA- Hey! R..

RAKSHIT- Hey! Sweetheart...whatshapp.

LISA- I am good. And you?

RAKSHIT- I am very well. You are turning more pretty day by day.

LISA- Oh common! Nothing is like that. Come inside. Let's go daddy. (Everyone go inside and jack gave them room and Trio go in their rooms)

RAKSHIT- Mei dress change karke aata hun.

DRISHTI- Hmm..

KRISH- (standing near window and clicking pics) mumma ye kitna beautiful hai na...

DRISHTI- Hmmm...baby aap bhi dress change karlo uske baad dinner karke sojana tb na kal ghumne jaaoge.

KRISH- Okk..(he came near her and she change his dress and rakshit also come)

RAKSHIT- Mrs.shergill mujhe bahot bhuk lgi hai..

KRISH- Papa mujhe bhi..(both sit on bed)

RAKSHIT- ruko mei mangwata hun (when someone knock on the door) kon hai?(He go and open the door) hey!!! Eli...

ELI- hiiiiiiii!!! (Amd hug him) how are you?

RAKSHIT- I am good and you?

ELI- I am perfectly fine. Btw, where is your wife and your son?

RAKSHIT- come inside....mrs.shergill meet my darling Eli...(she looked at him with O face)

ELI- Hi! Sweetheart..

DRISHTI- Hii.

ELI- Hi! Baby..

KRISH- Hello.

ELI- Whats your name?

KRISH- Krish woahh! Do you want come with me I will show you something interesting.

KRISH- Yes..

ELI- So let's go.

DRISHTI- actually he hasn't eaten anything yet.

ELI- You don't worry...I will feed him. By rakshit by D..rishti and yes your food (forwarding tray)