●chappy-33●

(Haven'trechecked)

(ONE AND A HALF MONTH LEAP)

A very sweet and beautiful morning.
She is sleeping hugging a pillow but sunrise which is coming from windows are disturbing her. She is not in mood to wake up but because of sunlight she get up and close curtains and went to take shower. After few minutes she came wearing a simple yet beautiful baby pink colour saree with silver border and a dozen bangels in both hands which is silver in colour.
She come in front of mirror and apply kajal and light pink lip bam, she open the drawer and pick a simple earing and wear it, let the hair open and after doing makeup and all she look at herself from tip to toe in mirror and smile....

DRISHTI- Happy birthday Drishti...(Stop smiling and turn and sit on bed) Noo...Bad birthday Drishti...Mr.shergill ke saath mera first birthday hai or wo Mr. London mei ghum rahe hai (she took the pillow and deep her head in that) I hate you mr.shergill...bol ke toh 1month keliye gye the, or ab 2 mahina hone wala haii...(get up from bed and while finding her phone) or gye toh gye ek baar call tk nhi kiya, sirf unhone ne nhi kisi ne bhi, kisi ko neri pari hai nhi or yaha tk divi ne bhi wish nhi kiya...or mera phone kaha gaya (irritatingly hold her head and sit on couch, at the same time her phone start ringing) ab kon hai, or baj kaha raha hai...(irritatingly throw the pillow and finding her phone and she found on the side table of bed, she take it and looked at screen which is displaying "My property😌"
...After watching this her blood is boiling..without wasting a second she cut the call) samajhte kya hai apne aap ko, i hate you, i hate youuuu

.....she sit on bed and a drop of tear fell from her eyes, she raise her head and then looked at phone and dialled his number, after 2 to 4 ring he pick the call but nor he saying anything neither she, but after few minutes she get courage and speak.....

DRISHTI- I Miss you (bow her head and tears start flowing from her eyes)

RAKSHIT- I Miss you too..

DRISHTI- Jhut..Agar aap mujhe miss karte then aap aaj yaha hote, aaj saath mei rehte..

RAKSHIT- Ek min, ek min..pehle tum rona band karo.....or aaj kuch hai kya...

DRISHTI- Aapko nhi yaad aaj kya hai?

RAKSHIT- N..n..nhi...pata hai tb na bol raha hu, pata rehta toh kyu puchta..

DRISHTI- (angrily) I hate you...Mujhe aap se koi baat nhi karni.. i hate you..i hate you...I hate you...

RAKSHIT- Arree...(before he could speak anything she cut the call) ufff...biwi ki nautankiya bhi na...lemme message her first warna pura din muh fula ke baithi rahegi...(He start texting her)

-)I am sorry apple of my eye.☹
-)I know aaj ke din mujhe meri dearest wifey ke saath hona chahiye..
-)kyu ki aaj meri Sexy doll ka birthday jo hai 😉.
-) but kya karu ye kaam picha hi nhi chodta. I know meine tumhe bola tha ki jldi aajaunga but...sorryyy.
-) And...Happy Birthday my love, my pumpkin, my cuddle bug, my nutter butter.
-) And ya i am missing your cuddle, the way you ruffle my hair...I really miss you...I am not telling lie..I Love You 💘.

In Her Bedroom:)

She is folding her dress. At that time time her phone is continuously vibrating. She go and check her phone and after seeing it a beautiful smile plasterd on her face. She clean her tears and kiss on phone screen and

DRISHTI- I love you too...Aapko yaad aap nautanki kar rahe the...isiliye I hate you...(she is going to reply him I love you too but she think to do something, she just reply him)

-( But I hate you and where is my gift 🎁🤷🏼‍♀️?

She mesaage him and go downstairs and shocked too see everyone is present their with a beautiful cake...she smile and forward her step toward them then Suddenly birthday song start playing and flowers and all start showering on her..she open her arms and looked up and then she looked down and go toward mahima and touched her, mahima hug her and wished her A Very Happy Birthday..one by one everyone wish her and atlast Divya come hug her tightly and loudly said "Happy Birthday Diiii"....drishti hug her back and reply "Thank You"...After this she cut the cake and everyone give her gifts... she smiled and