●chappy-26●

In morning:)
They are sleeping peacefully, small smile on their face. Both are hugging eachother tightly.
Outside cold wind is blowing, their room curtains are flying.
At that time Rakshit sleep is broken and start rubbing his eyes and trying to clear his view after lots of afforts he open his eyes and see a beautiful sight, his wife sleeping beside her hugging her. He start looking her from tip to toe and smiling looking at her. He cares her cheeks, her hairs are coming on her face, he looked at window from where air are coming,  so he go close the window without making any sound.
And he go to take shower, after sometime he came and saw Drishti is sitting on bed holding her abdomen and covering her body with blanket. Rakshit came near bed and sit.
Drishti raise her head and look at him.
Rakshit hold her waist make her sit on his lap.

RAKSHIT- What happened?

DRISHTI- (nodded in no)

RAKSHIT- (look at her hand which is under the blanket and ask with very concer voice) paining?

DRISHTI- (nodded in yes)

Rakshit slowly put her down and help her to lay on bed and then lay beside her while putting his elbow on bed and palm on head and with other hand he take the blanket and cover themself with that and start massaging her abdomen. She closed her eyes and with one hand she hold his shoulder and with other hold his massaging hand.

RAKSHIT- Don't worry. It will be fine. Meine tumhe bola tha na ye..

DRISHTI- Chup, aap bahot bolte hai.

RAKSHIT- Are mei to bas...

DRISHTI- Meine bola na chupppp....samajh nhi aata..

RAKSHIT- Acha thik hai, lekin ek baat puchu?

DRISHTI- Kya?

RAKSHIT- Tumne kiss karna kaha se shikha, wo bhi itne ache se?

DRISHTI- (she start blushing) mr.shergill aap bhi na...

RAKSHIT- Oh common, Mrs.shergill  ab sb kuch ho chuka hai ab kyu sharma rhi ho.

DRISHTI- Acha thik hai....

RAKSHIT- Hhh toh batao kaha se sikha kissing?

DRISHTI- Khi se shikha nhi aap ko dekha toh aagaya.

RAKSHIT- i don't ab mei kaise apne aap ko control karke rakhunga.

DRISHTI- Mtlb??

RAKSHIT- i mean abhi thoda kaam se bahar jaunga lekin pata nhi kaam kar bhi paaunga ya nhi, kyuki mere dimag sirf or sirf tum ho or tumhari sexy body.

DRISHTI- (hit on his shoulder) aap bahot Bakwaas baat karte hai. Hatiye mujhe shower lene jaana hai.

RAKSHIT- tumhare abdomen mei pain hai na tum akeli nhi karpaaogi, ek kaam karta hu mei tumhare saath chalta hu.

DRISHTI- Koi jarurat nhi hai, aapko to bas romance karne ka bahana chahiye. Hatiye mujhe jaana hai.

RAKSHIT- Pr..

DRISHTI- Hatiye...

She remove his hand and holding her abdomen and wrapping blankets around her body go to take shower. And here rakshit is getting ready for going.
She come back. Rakshit gave a forhead kiss and bidded her.
Here Drishti done her breakfast, then talk with Divya and riya, now its almost 12 or 1pm. She's feeling bored. So she think to text Rakshit, she open his whatshapp and by luckily he is online.

DRISHTI- ye toh online hai. Kya likhu, kya likhu, kya likhu..ummmm.....
Suddenly her mobile start ringing, a.d shocked to see the caller ID, yeah non-other tha Rakshit.
She picked the call...