●chappy-34●

In morning:)
Both are cuddling eachother...his one leg on her waist and hands around her back...and she hugging him..she try to put the blanketon them to hide her nude body (rakshit wearing his pant) but he throw the blanket from her legs...suddenly someone start knocking on their door...drishti Shockingly open her eyes and looked at closed door...and start shaking him..

RAKSHIT- Drishti sone do na...

DRISHTI- Mr.shergill gate pe koi hai...knock kar raha hai...

RAKSHIT- Leave it..thodi der knock karega..Phir samjh jaayega ki hum soye hue hai is liye gate nhi khol rahe the toh chala jaayega...

DRISHTI- Mr.shergill please uthiye, nhi toh mujhe jaane dijiye...

RAKSHIT- No way...you sleep and let me sleep...

DRISHTI- Ufff...(knocking of door is stop now)

RAKSHIT- Dekho band hogaya na...

DRISHTI- (she close her eyes and open and loudly) Mr.shergill leave me...

RAKSHIT- (look at her and leave her) gussa kyu kar rhi ho...

DRISHTI- (sit on bed and wrap the blanket around her chest) aap kaam hi aisa karte hai...

RAKSHIT- (he also sit and again someone knocking) uff..

DRISHTI- Oh god...Meri dress kaha hai??

RAKSHIT- (pulled her on his chest) itna tension kyu leti ho...gate band hai koi nhi aaye...(suddenly someone open the door and Drikshit shocked to see the person) Lavanya tumm....

LAVANYA- (with shocking face) What the fucking hell is this? Ye sb kya horaha hai....

RAKSHIT- (leave Drishti and get up from bed)Romance....or tumhari himmat kaise hui mere kamre mei aane ki...

LAVANYA- Rakshit mei kb se knock kar rhi thi, gate nhi khol rhe the toh, meine seprate key se khol liya...

RAKSHIT- Tumhare paas dimag nhi hai...are you dumb? (Drishti wore his shirt and get up from bed and stoping him)

DRISHTI- Mr.shergill aap shant ho jaaiye...lavanya please tum yaha se jaao...

LAVANYA- Nhi jaaungi, kya karlogi..

RAKSHIT- Okkk...mt jaao..yhi khadi rho...(he turn and hold drishti from waist) Mrs.shergill mujhe mera morning kiss chahiye, mei bahot miss kar raha tha, finally aaj mujhe milega...

DRISHTI- M..mr..sh..ergilll a..aap k..kya keh rahe hai..

RAKSHIT- Ufff...tum aise nhi dogi na...(within a second he placed his lips on her and start kissing her she also responding but her lips are shivering little..Rakshit hold her lower lips from his and suck it...then same with upper.....lavanya is fuming in anger...she come and angry separate them both by pushing...drishti leg twisted and she is going to fall on the side table, but rakshit hold her hand and pulled her....

RAKSHIT- Are you fine? (She nodded and rakshit looked at lavanya angrily and raise his hand to slap but drishti hold his hand at that time Divya,meera,pallavi and riya also come)

DRISHTI- Mr.shergill aap ye kya kr rahe hai...ek ldki pe haath uthana shi hai kya...usne jo kiya wo galat hai but aise usko maarna ye toh usse bhi jada galat hai.

RAKSHIT- Mrs.shergill agar tumhe koi harm karne ki koshish bhi karega then I will that person...iski himmat kaise hui tumhe push karne ki..pehle toh humare bich aayi or upar se he pushed you...

LAVANYA- Rakshit....

RAKSHIT- (loudly) Shut uppp!!!

RIYA- Rakshit kya hua??