Prologue

Nakatingin lamang ako sa kisame, halos hindi na nakatulog.

What time is it?

I searched for my phone in my side table and checked for the time.

It's already 5 am and yet I'm still awake.

Bumangon na ako upang makapaghanda. Coz today is no ordinary day.

TODAY IS THE DAY!

THE START OF MY PLAN.

MY REVENGE.

REVENGE FOR MY SISTER.

I put on my black halter dress with pencil cut showing my curves. Finally, my workout pays. Put on my black pair of stilettos to complete my look.

I look into the mirror and analyzed my look. My dark eyeshadow complimented well with my blue toned red lipstick which matched well with my skintone. My hair down and straight. My perfectly contoured high bridged nose and cheekbones.

Ok. Perfect.

Pumasok ako sa opisina ng maaga upang macheck ang paghahanda ng aking mga staff sa gaganaping presentation ngayon sa opisina.

We invited the MonteSori Corporation to partner with us in business. Their company is huge and many other companies are into them. They own five star hotels and restaurants, not just here in the Philippines but also abroad.

We sell and manufacture furnitures and hoping that this day will be a success for partnership.

Who am I kidding though?

I'm totally not here for business but for ONE thing. To get my revenge.

I took my seat in the center of the table together with my team.

Maaga pang dumating ang mga taga MonteSori. There were four men and one woman which I can say from her appearance is a secretary.

Last to enter the conference room is the one I've been waiting for.

Alvaro Sorival Montealegre

Pinasadahan ko ng tingin ang lalaking papasok sa conference room. Clean cut, tall, not moreno nor fair, katamtaman lang ang puti, very manly but clean looking and yeah, gorgeous and intimidating.

So, this is your type of men huh, Lyan. Now I get it. I smirked with my own thoughts.

Too pre-occupied, hindi ko na namalayan na kailangan ko nang mag pakilala sa aming bisita upang makapagsimula na kami.

I stood up and as I roam my eyes around, I saw his pair of eyes in total awe and disbelief. But for not long, he managed to get back to his senses.

I saw the man beside him, looking at him like he was so confused but later on got back to sit properly because I am about to say something

"Please everyone, take a seat and be comfortable. If you need anything, just call my secretary here, Andrea." I introduced them to Andrea and she nodded shyly.

"Okay, shall we start the presentation?" I smiled genuinely to everyone and I faced him.

"Oh, by the way, I almost forgot to introduce my name, Lysan Amanda Saavedra, COO of LAS Furnitures."

Madilim ang tingin niya sa akin. Para bang may malaking pagkakasala ako sa kanya.

That's right my boy, look at me. Look at the twin of the woman you fooled and KILLED!