Chapter 3: Dance Under The Moonlight

-----------
- continuation of flashback -

After that day, she keeps coming back to that place just to see him and to be with him. Every time they are together, she would always listen to him playing the piano, and sometimes they even talk to each other about life.

"Hey, would you like to see the Shangri-La here?" He asked. Daughny nodded with a bright face.

"Sure! I'd love to." She said excitedly.

It is already dark, which means, it's already nighttime. But Daughny doesn't care, she's with him, and she's happy with him.

Pumunta sila sa likod ng abandonadong building na kung saan sila ay laging nagkikita at kung saan ay nagpapiano si Sheldon.

Maraming halaman ang nasa paligid, dahilan kung bakit hirap sila makapunta rito. Nang makapunta na, nakita nito na ang pintong papasukan nila ay isang halaman na nakahugis pinto. Napaka ganda at ang preskong tignan dahil sa mga nasa paligid na puno ng mga bulaklak at halaman, may mga alitaptap na umiilaw at nagliliparan na nasa halaman at puno.

"Nagustuhan mo ba?" Tanong ni Sheldon habang nakangiti at nakatingin sa kaniya. Tumango naman si Daughny.

"It's so beautiful... I feel peace." She said with a smile on her face. Mas lalong ngumiti si Sheldon dahil sa sinabi niya.

They explored the place, and after that, they sat on the bench to rest.

Ipinatong ni Sheldon ang kaniyang braso sa balikat ni Daughny at isinandal naman ni Daughny ang kanyang ulo sa balikat ni Sheldon.

They stayed there for a while with full of silence while gazing at the stars and moon.

Maya-maya, tumayo si Sheldon at lumingon siya kay Daughny at inilahad nito ang kaniyang kamay. "Would you like to dance with me?" Tanong nito kay Daughny habang nakangiti, ngumiti at tumango si Daughny sa kaniya at tinanggap ang kamay.

Ipinatong ni Daughny ang isa niyang kamay sa balikat ni Sheldon, at ang isa naman ay hinawakan ng isang kamay ni Sheldon, ang isang kamay naman ni Sheldon ay inilagay sa baywang ni Daughny. Sila'y nagtinginan at nakangiting tiningnan ang isa't-isa.

(Song: Dream A Little Dream Of Me
By: Doris Day)

(Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you")

They started to dance slowly, as if there's a music playing. They dance, as if the spotlight belongs to them, they dance as if they understand each other without even talking and without even creating a sound.

(Birds singin' in the sycamore trees
Dream a little dream of me)

It is very quiet, they can even hear their own heartbeat, although, there's still a music in their head, a lovely music that matches their mood, and their feelings.

(Say "Night-ie night" and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me)

And so as the music plays, there was a man and a woman who dance along with the music.

(Stars fading but I linger on, dear)

As they stare at each other's eyes, there is a spark, shining brightly and sparkling brightly.

(Still craving your kiss)

Just by the look in their eyes, just by the stare at each other's eyes, and just how they dance, they knew what belongs to them, they knew, that they are in love with each other.

(I'm longing to linger 'til dawn, dear
Just saying this
Sweet dreams 'til sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams, whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me)

The smile that drew on their face, signifies happiness, love, and peace. They knew what they want, they knew what they love, they knew that they are happy, and she knew, that he is her home.

(Stars fading but I linger on, dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger 'til dawn, dear
Just saying this

Sweet dreams 'til sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams, whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me
Dream a little dream of me)

...
——————————