- Chapter 3 -

Serkan's phone started to ring , it was Engin. Serkan was 2 minutes late and the team started to worry,  because this was very unusual at Mr. Bolat . He picked up and told Engin he will be there in 5 and ended the call. Eda was uncomfortable because in front of her was standing the man who earlier made her crazy and she slapped him , she tought she will not see him again but it seems like fate hates her . Or not ?

Serkan pressed the button to the ground floor and the elevator started to move , but Eda completely forgot about her being claustrophobic and started to sweat. Serkan was looking at her confused because he didn't know what happened, so he supposed that she was only hot . Eda started to sweat and breath even harder and started to lose balance and Serkan by reflex ,.caught her , she was all trembling and her hands where very cold . Between her hard breathe Eda managed to say
"I...I hav-..have ..claustr-...o..-phobia " she was speaking as in a whisper and Serkan barely could hear her but he understood and held her , trying to calm her down he took her hands and started to breathe in union with her . Her pulse was becoming normal and she started to relax a bit until they reached the lobby. The elevator stopped and that was their signal to leave it and get out . Eda was walking very slow because she was still in a shock after that horrible experience. Serkan was behind her checking if she will fall but she didn't. When they reached the outside they started to move to the garden where the big meeting took place. Serkan started to walk faster because he was already late , he and his team decided to meet with 20 minutes before so they can repeat again and to see if everyone was ready and knew what they had to do and say . He started going faster until a hand grabbed his wrist and it was Eda with her exhausted face .
" Thank you Mr. Bottle of water " she murmured to Serkan and he only made a node back to her and continued his road.
Eda stopped to take a big mouth of air so she can relax and calm down. She was thinking how in the name of God she could forget about her phobia (are you that dumb Eda ?! )

Serkan arrived at his team and everyone was looking at him with questioning eyes " It's a long story, let's start" was all he said before he take a seat at the table and start repeating the project. The meeting was in 5 minutes and everyone was ready. The introducer was preparing his speech and the production team was making a sound rehearsal to be sure everything was alright.
Eda arrived finally at a table where she saw her name and seated . She was looking and inspecting the surrounding to see if she will see someone "popular" but everyone in here was kinda popular because this was a reserved meeting only for the best from the best architects in the Turkey and Europe.
She observed how everyone was dressed very fancy and the place was very expensive arranged. The tables had a silk material , the chairs where very heavy and a black mat . The food area was full of culinary specialties and was looking very good and appetizing . The sweets area was Eda's weakness and she couldn't help but stare at the combination between white cream with some red sparkles and the big chocolate  well everything was like a beautiful dream.
The host started his speech with a big thank you to the people present here and that they took from their precious time to come and attend. He talked for  the past 10 minutes and then he invited the first team to present the project of the year , at this meeting everyone was presenting their ideas and the projects they where working and the best project will win the title of
*Project Of The Year* and it will be knew even outside of Europe and Turkey. So it was a very big opportunity for everyone.
The presentations started but they where in a way or another very common and you started to get bored of them . It passed 1 hour already and Eda was bored . She tought it will be interesting and that she will learn from here but some of this projects could have been done by herself too.
Serkan and his team were watching and laughing how everything was almost the same so their confidence grew and they were more then sure that they will win this year. Him and his team were the last and only 3 presentation were left .

I'm so sorry it took so so long but I'm with my exams rn and I'll post after them every day I promise.  Please forgive me and this unfinished chapter.
A. Love yall ♥︎