Hyung

"Cafe boy, wake up~," JK said as he sat in front of Jimin. Jimin opened his eyes slowly to see JK in front of him with a smirk on his face. He tried to move but he wasn't able to. Then he realized his hands were cuffed to the wall. Jimin tried to get his hands out of them. He stopped moving when he heard JK laughing like a maniac.

"Oh cafe boy, don't try because you won't  be able to get out of those cuffs. I advise you to save your energy to whats going to come your way. Right now I'm exhausted from the work I have been doing, so I will have fun with you later or maybe in a little bit who knows it could be right now," JK said as he stood up and walked closer to Jimin.

"What did I do to you?" Jimin cried.
Jimin received a hard punch on the face making him whimper.

"You didn't but your father did. That's why you're gonna have to deal with the consequences!" JK glared at Jimin. JK turned around and walked up to a drawer that was at the corner of the room. He opened the drawer and took out a whip. Then he walked bag to Jimin with a smirk on his face.

"I was going to have fun with you later, but you changed my mood and now I'm going to punish you!" JK started to hit Jimin and leaving painful scars on his body.

Sweat ran down JK's forehead as whips and screams were heard through out the basement room.

"P-pl-please stop!" Jimin tried to say with the energy he has left.

"You still have the energy to speak! What a burden," JK sighed then started to hit Jimin again.

Jimin was trying to stay awake so hard. His throat was soar from all the screaming and his body was in pain from all the hits and cuts.

"That's enough for today," JK announced as he dropped the whip in front of Jimin. The he turned around and went to the lights to turn them off, and leave the basement.

Jimin was crying hard. He wanted to be free again. He wanted to work in his cafe with Yeonjun and his Hoseok hyung again. He wanted to go back home. He wanted to know how Yeonjun and Jihan were doing. He wanted to live with his only family, Jihan, Yeonjun and Hobi. He wanted to make sure they were safe and happy. He wanted to protect them forever.

His thoughts were cut when the door opened. Jin entered and turned on the lights and looked at Jimin with an unreadable expression on his face. Jimin looked away still mad and sad because of what Jin did to him.

Suddenly Jimin screamed from the burn he felt on one of the scars. Jimin looked at Jin and saw him applying rubbing alcohol on his scars.

"Did you know that you have to clean your cuts so you won't me infected by germs and bacteria?" Jin said as he poured the alcohol onto Jimin's cuts with no sincerity.

"Why are you doing this? What's the point of it when he's going to do it again?" Jimin asked with broken voice. Jin got mad and pressed on the scar making Jimin scream with pain again.

"I never gave you the permission to speak!" Jin growled.

"Jin hyung plea-" Jimin wasn't able to finish his sentence as he screamed in pain when Jin punched Jimin on the freshly made scars.

"This is nothing compared to what your father did JK's parents! Can you even believe he even killed his own wife which is your mother to not tell on him? What a snake!"

"STOP! Please s-stop! He did nothing. He's innocent. Please believe me!" Jimin sobbed uncontrollably. He cried until he couldn't anymore. His brain and body were exhausted. Brain because nightmares and blurry visions were invading it. Body because of him being hit daily.
_______________

Two weeks passed and the same thing kept happening. For the past two weeks he has been fed only bread and water. Each person would come in and beat him except one guy named Suga.