Act

J-hope joined the meeting after he told Daniel what to do. He also told him to stay in the room with Jimin just in case something happened.

As soon as J-hope entered the meeting room, all the attention was on him, but he didn't care and proceeded to walk to his seat.

"Took you long enough," JK spoke as he spun the pen on his fingers.
J-hope rolled his eyes as he sat on his chair.

"You're always the first to be in the meeting room when I call for you guys," JK said
"It's because he was feeding a dog!" V angrily said as he looked at J-hope. This made J-hope get mad at V.

"Don't you dare call him that again!" J-hope angrily bang on the table.
"What! It's true you were feeding him!!"
"Because you didn't feed him!"
"Why would I feed a traitor!"
"You could've gave him at least something!"
"Wasn't bread and water enough for him!!!"
"No it's not! It is not enough! Try eating only bread and water for two weeks!"
"Why would I!"
"Exactly! Why would you! It's because you know it's not enough to eat one meal a day for two weeks!"

"What is wrong with you?! Ever since he came you have changed! It's like I don't know you anymore! It's like you're not even my hyung anymore! And this is all because of that stupid PARK JIMIN! I HATE HIM! I WILL MAKE HIM REGRET EVER EXISTING!" V yelled with tears in his eyes and stormed towards the door.

"If you touch just one piece of his hair V, you and I don't know each other. I will forget a person named Kim Taehyung," Hoseok said making V stop right at his tracks. Then he turned to the other members," same goes to you too. I will even take him with me and leave." And with that Hoseok stood up and started walking to the door making sure to bump his shoulder with Taehyung's.

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.
"Hyung, what did he do to you? Where is my Hyung? Bring my hyung back!" Taehyung cried as he shook Hoseok .

"Nothing and no one changed me, but the revenge you planned blinded you and made you forget who you really are and where do you belong," Hoseok said while pushing Taehyung's hands off his shoulders.

"Have you gone insane!" JK shouted after being silent and just watching what was happening.
"No," Hoseok said bluntly.

"Tsk, what Tae said was right. That piece of shit really changed you," Jk said with gritted teeth.

"Watch your mouth!" Hoseok yelled. Hoseok was about to say something when the door opened.

"J-hope sir! Jimin is crying, I tried to calm him down but he wasn't calming down and cried harder asking for his father," Daniel explained.

"Oh God!" Hoseok ran to his room panicking.

When Hoseok reached his room, his heart broke seeing Jimin trembling and calling his father. He ran to Jimin and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Shhh... I'm here Jiminie. It's ok. Don't cry. Please calm down, hyung is here with you. Jiminie look at me, tell me, what happened?"
Jimin looked up at Hoseok with eyes that are pouring tears like a waterfall. Hoseok wiped wiped Jimin's tears but they don't want to stop.

"My nightmares hyung, they... they are becoming worst. I try to move but my body got stuck. And then I saw appa next to me while I was laying down on the bed, and he was... he was..."

"He was what Jimin?" Hoseok asked him with concern lacing his voice.

"He was saying that I can't and no one that I love will live if I don't remember," Jimin sobbed.

"Remember what?" Hoseok asked with a confused look and tilted his head to the right.

"I...I don't know. I tried to ask him but he was gone. Hyung I don't want to lose them, I don't want to lose you hyung!" Jimin cried as he hid his face more into Hoseoks chest.