Betrayed

"Yeonjun-ah, welcome!" Taemin hugged Yeonjun after he went into the apartment.

"Hello, Taemin hyung!" Yeonjun replied as he hugged Taemin back.

"Do you call him hyung but not me??" Jaemin raised an eyebrow at Yeonjun as he walked towards both men that were at the door, followed by a smiling Jimin.

"Jaemin-ssi! Hi!!" Yeonjun chirped.

"Aish! You-" Jaemin pointed at Yeonjun but Taemin slapped his upper arm with a frown.

"Jimminie hyung, hello!" Yeonjun waved with a smile.

"Hey, Yeonjunie," Jimin chuckled.

"That's not fair! Why do you call them hyung but not me? I'm literally taller than them!!" Jaemin argued.

"Just because you're tall doesn't mean anything," Yeonjun stuck put his tongue and hid behind Taemin after he saw Jaemin run after him. Jaemin stopped in front of Taemin not daring to touch Yeonjun. "See? You're tall but don't stand a chance in front of Taemin hyung," Yaeonjun said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Baby, are you not going to defend me?" Jaemin whined.

"What do you want me to do, Jaemin-ssi?" Taemin teased making Jaemin groan. The three of them laughed at what's going on except for Jaemin who was sulking.

"Can't I be a hyung for once? Even my twin is older than me,"

"When are we going to eat? Cause I'm hungry," Jimin said catching their attention.

"Me too!" Yeonjun let out.

"Food is ready, I just have to serve it. Go sit at the table and I'll bring the food quickly. Jaemin come help me," Taemin instructed.

Jaemin looked at Yeonjun and squinted his eyes at him, "I'll make sure to poison your food!" After he said that he yelped when Taemin hit his head.

"How do expect to be called hyung when you act like a child," Taemin said making Jaemin clear his throat and stand up straight, resulting in laughter to erupt from Yeonjun and Jimin.

The food was served and they got lost on eating while chatting and laughing.

"Oh yeah, Yeonjun. You said you wanted to talk to me about something?" Jimin asked as he took a bite from his food. Yeonjun nodded and put down tha spoon that was in his hand.

"Actually, I don't want to go to college. I want to become an Idol," Yeonjun said and the room became silent. Jimin nodded and took another bite.

"Hyung?" Yeonjun asked worried that he disappointed his hyung.

"I was waiting for you to continue. Unless you're done speaking?"

"It's been my dream ever since I was little, even way before we met. That's why my dad did what he did, it's cause he was disappointed in me. He didn't like the idea of me becoming a singer, he said that it was a job only for women and I was no women to be on stage and sing," Yeonjun explained as he played with his food; moving it from side to side.

"I always imagined myself on stage; singing and dancing with my group, smiling and talking with my fans, receiving acting roles like other idols, becoming an MC in SBS Inkigayo; all of it. I just hope you won't be disappointed in the choice I made, hyung."

Jimin put down his spoon and looked at Yeonjun who was staring at him with an anxious look painted on his face. Jimin smiled at him, "how can I be disappointed in my dongsaeng? You have all my support, Yeonjunie. Don't ever think that I'll be disappointed in you. I'm glad that you're trying to follow your dream. Did you think about which agency you want to debut in?"