Weak

Today is the day Jimin is supposed to go to Jungkooks base, or was. He decided not to go because something was telling him that he might not like what or who he's going to see. He laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling blankly with no thought in mind for some time before he got up and made his way to the bathroom.

After he got out of the shower, Jimin came out of the bathroom and got dressed in some comfortable clothes and went down to the kitchen.

"Good morning Yeonjun," Jimin greeted with a smile.

"Morning!" Yeonjun replied cheerfully.

After Jimin came back from his little vacation, he decided to move out of his fathers' and Jaehyuns hide out cause he thought it was more convenient for him since he's the CEO of the company. He decided that since he basically the legal guardian of Yeonjun, he should live with him and find a better job for Yeonjun then the previous job he was working in Jungkooks mafia.

"You're not going to work today?" Yeonjun asked.

"I'm working from home, I don't feel too well today."

"The perks of being the CEO," Yeonjun joked but Jimin shook his head.

"No actually. As a CEO I can tell you it's hard and your schedule is always packed with meetings and getting work done, you barely have time to eat." Jimin explained and looked at the breakfast plate that was served in front of him by Yeonjun. "This looks amazing!"

"Thanks, hyung. I've had a lot of free time during the past month and couple of weeks so I decided to learn cooking and baking, it's the least I can do," Yeonjun smiled softly.

"Don't say that, Junnie. You've done a lot for me, so don't ever say that you're doing nothing,"

"But I didn't say that."

"It sounded like you did to me. It sounded like you're saying 'all I'm doing is sitting around and doing nothing but live off of hyungs money,'"

"But it's the truth," Yeonjun mumbled as he played with his food moving it from side to side with the fork.

"Ok what if it is? I don't have a problem at all. I was the one who decided to take you in, you're my family Yeonjun, don't ever forget that," Jimin spoke with determination and Yeonjun just nodded. "Now eat, we have an appointment today."

"Appointment? I thought you're working from home?"

"I will, after we come back. We're going for a college tour, I know you haven't finished your education so I thought it would be best if you went to school and continue learning. I'm sorry I didn't let you know and asked you before hand but I thought it was for the best,"

"Um... I don't know what to say." Yeonjun was trying to find words to express how he's feeling, his phone started ringing. "It's Jaemin hyung."

"Don't answ-" before he could finish his sentence, the phone was already pressed against Yeonjuns ear. Jimin clutched his eyes and mouth shut as he balled his fist against the kitchen Island.

"Hello Jaemin hyung!"

"Hi Yeonjun. Is Jimin there? He's not answering his phone."

"Yeah, he's sitting right in front of me," Yeonjun replied and Jimin tightened his jaw as he pressed his forehead against his clutched fists.

"Pass him the phone, I need to talk to him."

And Yeonjun did as he was told. Jimin took the phone from Yeonjun and got up and walked to the balcony that's in the living room. "What?!"

"Where are you? You're supposed to go to Jungkooks base! Why are you not here?"

"What are you doing there?"