Authors note

AN: This is my first story and I'm super excited to write it! Before you get started reading, I would just like to preface some things:

1: The timelines of the stories are as followed - PJO timeline is after the Giant war and the Titan war. Twilight is 6 years after Breaking Dawn. Avengers is after the Battle of New York.

2: The POV will switch between Kailani Jackson (yes the twin of Percy Jackson), Peter Parker, and some of the Twilight wolves.  The vampires will be involved and mentioned, but they will not enter the story until later on. Also, Embry's father will not be Joshua Uley. This will make more sense when you read, but for now I just needed to say that. 

3: I HAVE NOT read TOA yet so no events that have happened in that series will be in this story. But all of the couples in the HOO series will still be together. Percabeth, Jiper/Jasper, Solangelo, Frazel, etc.

4: For The Avengers, I will be going off of the movies, but Clint is going to be deaf. The events of Civil War don't happen, so I am going to have Peter Parker get discovered about 3-4 months after the Battle of New York.  Also, Captain America The Winter Soldier will have already taken place, so Stucky is here! 

5: I'm going to say this only once right now - I don't own Twilight, PJO, or Marvel. The credit goes to Rick Riordan, Stan Lee, Disney, and Stephanie Meyer.

I will still have to figure out a posting schedule, but it will definitely be at least once a week. I am very busy with school and activities, but I will still post.

And on that note, thank you for reading, vote, and enjoy!