Unexpected Events

When I woke up, I heard Percy moving around in his room. I went through the bathroom and into his room and found his room a mess. Clothes and sheets were thrown everywhere, and he was currently searching through his closet.

"Percy, what are you doing?" I asked. He looked up and me, startled, and said, "I'm looking for my drachmas so I can call the seven, Thalia, Calypso, Nico, and Will to see if they will come out tomorrow for the weekend."

"Here, I have some. Let me grab them." I walked back to my room and grabbed my bag of drachmas from my bedside table.

Percy was in the bathroom when I walked back through. The shower was on, and I threw a drachma through the mist.

"Oh Fleecy, do me a solid and show me Jason Grace, Thalia Grace, Nico Di' Angelo, Will Solace, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Piper McLean, Calypso, Leo Valdez, and Annabeth Chase."

A Iris message showed up of them sitting in the dining pavilion eating lunch.

"Hey guys!" I said. Everyone looks up and waves.

A chorus of hi's go through the group.

"What are you guys doing?" Percy asks.

"Eating lunch, then after lunch is capture the flags - the hunters against the campers." Annabeth said.

"That sounds fun! Hey, Percy and I were wondering if you guys wanted to come up and visit tomorrow and stay the weekend. One of Sam's friends, Jacob, his cousin is here too and some of his friends are coming." I explain.

"Yeah, that sounds amazing! We will come up tomorrow morning at like ten." Annabeth says.

"Ok, that's fine." I said. I heard Sam start coming upstairs.

"Guys, we gotta go, Sam is coming upstairs. See everyone tomorrow!" I swiped my hand through the IM and we ran back into our rooms. As jumped onto my bed, Sam opened the door.

"Hey, the guys are coming over in like 20, wanna come downstairs?" He asked.

"Yeah, just let me take a quick shower and change." I said standing up and walking to my closet.

"That's probably a good idea - sometimes the guys have noses like bloodhounds and can smell you out from a mile away." He laughed and walked down the hallway, probably to see what the heck Percy is doing. I hopped in the shower, got changed, and went downstairs.

When I walked downstairs, I saw the guys and Percy in the living room playing Xbox.

"Percy! What are you doing?!" I said in a hurry, knowing for a fact that Xbox isn't monster proofed, and I knew that there is a good chance that there will be a monster coming soon because Percy was using it.

"Playing the Xbox, why?" He said. Seaweed Brain is definitely the right name for him.

I stare at him until he realizes what he was doing.

"Oh gods! We have to go check." Jumping up and checking his pocket for Riptide. I don't know why he does that, he knows that it's there.

"Where are you going?" Sam says as we make it to the door.

"Uhhhh - going on a walk." Percy says, god he's such a bad liar.

"Ok, just be careful." He says, us exhaling in relief when he walks away.

We walk outside to look around the woods. After a half hour of walking around, and finding nothing, walk back to the house. When we enter, I see everyone, including Peter, sitting and eating breakfast.