5. Rainy

I woke up to the sound of rain on my glass window. "Ugh great, a rainy day during spring." I said in a tiered voice as I sit up on my bed.

Although I have to admit the sound was really relaxing. I got out of bed and hop in the shower waking up little by little. I brush my hair and get dressed as well.

 I brush my hair and get dressed as well

((You choose idc))

. . .

I get ready to leave but when I went to grab the umbrella I was annoyed to see that my whole family had took all the umbrellas. "Great I'm for sure getting wet.." I said as I sight out of frustration.

I open the door and put a bag on my head so that I wouldn't get so wet, didn't really help. As I walk to the roads split part I was surprised to see the tall raven haired boy stand there with an umbrella. I walk up to him with my school bag over my head.

. . .

"Hey, Ray!.." I said waving to him as I hold the bag over my head with one hand. "Sup." He said shortly while facing me. "Why are you waiting here?" I asked him confused as rain started to pour down more heavily.

"Waiting for you." He said with a blank face, "Uh- why?" I asked him tilting my head a little. "Because it's raining." He said.

"Yeah, and? I can walk to school in a rain alone to." I said to him not getting the hint that he just didn't want me to be soaked when I walk in the school.

Ray rolled his eyes, "I'm waiting cause I know when you leave on a rainy day you don't have a umbrella, stupid." He said with an annoyed look upon his face.

"Oh, Yeah. I forgot that." I said as raining got heavier and my hair was already wet from standing in the rain so long. Ray with no comment or warning pulled me under the umbrella so I wouldn't get my books wet as well.

I flinched for a second but went back to normal mood really quickly. We walked together in silence as rain sound was getting heavier and louder by every second.

. . .

We arrived to school together and I thank him for letting me under his umbrella while walking to my locker what was across from his.

Walking to class we see almost every one in the class already ready to discuss the class trip next week.

. . .

When everyone arrived Norman started to talk about the trip in front of the class. "So next week is the class trip and we were wondering on where do you guys wanna go for it this year?" Norman started.

"DISNEYLAND!" said Connie and Sasha together. "Uhm, not bad but we can plan it on the end of the year. Any one else?" said Norman nervous.

"Y/n suggested a lake or a beach place out yesterday to me." Said Ray who was standing right next to you. "Uh- Yeah! *whispers* That was really sudden Ray!" I said the first part to every one and whispered the last part to Ray while nudging him a little.

He smirked at me then looked back at the class like I did.

"Oh Oh I know! How about a camping trip!" Said Armin happily at the back of the class with a soft voice. We all look at each other with the 'doesn't even sound like a bad idea' look and nod.

"Okay, let's hold a vote. You have only one vote!" Said Norman then continued "Whos for the beach/lake area idea." Not many hands were raised. "Whos for the camping trip idea?" He then said and most of the hands raised even mine.

"Settled then. We'll find the place and next week we'll stay for 3 days I think." He said placing his finger on his chin.

. . .

We all nod and I look at Jean with a smirk, "Camping sounds great! Maybe we'll find a wild horse to, so Jean wouldn't be lonely there." I said and many in the class burst out laughing.

"Y/n. I can't describe my urge to hit you with a chair!" Jean said angry as I back away a little and went behind Ray and Emma who were standing next to me while chuckling.

"Woah, hold you're horses!" I said and and Eren grabbed Jean by the collar of his shirt. "Okay, got him." Eren said and that literally made me lose my balance on the table I was holding since I was laughing so hard.

Reiner gave me an hand so I could get back on my legs, since I looked like I was to drunk to stand up straight. "Oooh, I can't with these jokes. Their getting out of hand." I said as I shred a fake tear.

. . .

"Okay calm down now, stupid. Or the horsey will get wild there." Said Ray as he patted my shoulder while wheezing a little. I wheezed along when he said the last part.

"Let me at them!!" Said Jean while three people needed to hold him still. Connie, Sasha and Eren.

. . .

I calm down and then look behind me to see Armin stand there. "Hey Armin!" I said with a soft smile. "Oh hi Y/n!" He said sweetly himself.

"Why did you choose camping. I thought you liked the ocean from all the things in the world." I said as I stepped closer to him nudging him a little playfully of course.

"I do like the ocean, But I thought a camping trip with the class would be fun to. Besides we can go to the ocean after the school trip." He said smiling with little stars in his bright blue eyes.

I nodded with a smile to "Aw that's so sweet of you Armin!" I said cheerfully, and that made Armin blush a little. I then turn around and walk to where Emma was standing while talking to Norman cheerfully her self.

. . .

'Man, it was sad that they weren't dating yet, they would make such a cute couple' I thought as I walk to her. "Hey Emma, what's up!" I said to her happily.

"Nothing much how you?" She said in response to me while looking at my hair. "I'm good as well." I said while looking at her.

"Why is you're hair like soaked Y/n?" Emma asked confused. "Oh yeah, I didn't have an umbrella so my hair got a little wet from the rain." I said scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Oh alright! we'll see you during the day I have to discuss some stuff with Norman about the trip." Emma said as she waved at me then left the class. I smiled and waved back, as I was turning around and taking my bag.

. . .

Mikasa came from behind me with a little smile on her face. 'She looked cheerful today' I thought as I turn around to face her. "Hey I have this Idea." She says and whispers in my ear her though.

"That would be amazing!" I whisper yell to her. "Great that you agree, so don't forget to back the 'stuff' for the class trip next week then Y/n." Mikasa said as she winked at me to keep it a secret until the class trip next week.

I smile at here "I won't forget for sure!" I say playing it off to as we went our ways to different classes