18. Let it beigin

Third person Pov

. . .

Y/n was putting her 20 books back what she had took from the shelf but was struggling, since a few places were higher than others and she was pretty short.

Mean while Norman had entered the library and while walking up to Ray an Y/n, he saw her struggle. You were trying to put back a book, but you had to clime up a shelf  to place it there.

While doing so you lost your balance and started to fall down backwards and Norman saw that. He quickly ran over an caught you in his arms.

. . .

"Oh- Hi Norman! Weren't you in council room a minute ago?" You casually asked like you just didn't fall down the shelf a second a go. Norman placed you on your legs before answering.

"Yes, I was but I got done with my paper work there. Seems to me you got yours done as well?" Norman said with a warm smile.

"Yeah, oh since you're not busy like Ray there would you help me a little?" You asked while sheepishly smiling back at him. "Sure, why not." He said and started to help you with the books.

. . .

Meanwhile Ray didn't catch anything suspicious at the moment, cause it was just "normal Norman" to him, nothing more nothing less.

So it didn't bother him at all..

. . .

"That's a lot of books you had used there Y/n." Norman said while placing the last few books what were in his hand onto the shelf while Y/n was doing same.

"Haha, Yeah. I needed some info for the paper's so that's why I had took soo many of them." You said laughing it off.

. . .

"Uhm.. Why did you pull out a book called 'Children are no material for fire'?.." Norman said raising a weird book you didn't remember pulling out at all.

You quickly snatched that from his hand your face bright red from embarrassment, You hid it quickly in one of the shelfs, "H-How did that get there-" you said awkwardly scratching the back of your neck.

"BAHAHA, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ray Wheezed behind the library tables while dying of laughter, "I swear I didn't mean to pull that one out!-" You said embarrassed as hell. 

"Ah, now I see why you and Ray think the same way." Norman said laughing along with Ray, while you just mentally die on the inside.

. . .

A little time goes by, Ray was just finishing off his notes while You and Norman were just having an conversation. But something seemed a little off to you...

The way he looked at you was more of a Flirty look than the usual happy look he gave off to you and Ray. 

while you were talking to him Ray had also noticed something off, the way too much interest in Y/n talk was weird

while you were talking to him Ray had also noticed something off, the way too much interest in Y/n talk was weird. Usually Norman would be so invested into the chat if his interested usually.

And that's usually with Emma, since she's his crush. But now it seemed as if the roles had switched, and it looked a lot like Norman had a crush on you.

. . .

"Hey, we should hang out after Emma and Ray have finished their council work." You said coming up with an idea. "Sounds great!" Norman said shortly.

He then rested his chin on his palm while staring  into your eyes with "the look". 

"You have such beautiful e/c eyes, Y/n." He said and you were flattered but also so fucking confused, cause you knew something was off about him.

"Uh, Thanks Norman?" You said in response and it also caught Ray's eye too that Norman was acting so strange.

"You're welcome~, Anyway I'm going to check on Emma. Talk to you later!" Norman said and walked out of the library.

. . .

As soon as he left Ray looked back at the library door then at you. He stood up and walked up to you.

"Is it just me or was he acting really suspicious around you?" Ray said looking you dead serious in the eyes. "I agree, that was very strange of him." You said also looking Ray seriously.

"I'll keep an eye on him, you just try to play along with him to see how far is he's willing to go with this weird 'flirt' game." Ray explained to you his little plan and you nodded in understanding.

"Okay." You said and nodded seriously. "Well anyway.. Where were you planning to hanging out after we all finished our council work again?" Ray tried to change the topic.

"Oh I was just thinking we could just go for a walk or something and maybe go to a store and get some snacks, you know?" You said in a lighter tone now since the topic has changed.

. . .

"Oh okay. Well if we are going to a store please wear a hoodie or something, you always get cold when we go since of the refrigerators, and I really don't want to hear you to catch a cold like you did on the camp." Ray said crossing his arms and leaning against the shelf.

"But its like 30 degrees outside!?" You said in a whiney tone, "And?" He said not finding it as a reason for not to go with a hoodie to the store. "I promise you I'll be fine without it-" You reassure him.

"Fine, but I don't wanna hear you complain." He said rolling his eyes since he really wasn't in the mood to argue with her after all the time she ranted to him.

"Okay! Sure, you got it!" You said in a happy tone, and he knew you were gonna get cold in the store without a hoodie or something.

. . .

Meanwhile

. . .

Norman walked into the council room with a smirk and with an announcement "The plan has begun." He proudly spoke to Emma.

"Great! Also I got done with my job here!" Emma said happily as well. and Norman then told her what they were doing after Ray was finished as well..