Chapter 12: Game Time Bitches

"That's pretty much what happened." "So.. you beat up Alexander in a store, Sold Weed, got arrested, you and Abrielle got into an argument, moved out, moved in with your friend, continue to sell weed, got kicked out, moved with another friend, then you were walking dogs, got depressed, but you never gave up on me. You went through all that to raise money and keep me alive?"

"Well the gang helped out a lot in the end. But yeah, I did all that. You and Abrielle are all I got left, and I need you both when we kill Alexander." "You know, you have really matured over the time we've known each other. To be honest, I thought you were easy at first, you let me put that hickey on you and feel you up a bit, but then I got to sit down and get to know you."

"Shane and Abrielle failed to teach me so much stuff that my should have taught me. But being orphans at such a young age, Shane and Abrielle didn't really get to learn anything either. I didn't get to learn about how a woman should act and be treated, what type of guy I should I date. I wanted to mess with you so I could be downstairs with everyone one else. I was so tired of being left out my brother and sister's lives."

"We just thought it would be best for you not to be around that type of environment." We turned around to see Abrielle standing in the doorway. "I was going to be exposed to it regardless. You couldn't shelter me from the world." "We just knew that since mom and dad died, we would have to step up and take care of you." "But you guys left out the shit I needed to know and then you guys treated me like I was twelve when I was seventeen. Ya'll were so busy trying to protect me, you and Shane failed to teach me what I really needed to know."

"I know. We screwed up as parents and siblings, but do you think there's a chance for me to start over? My child really need his/her aunt in their life." "Only if you treat me like my age and not a seventh grader." "I can try and let you make your own decisions." "That's counts as a start." I hugged Abrielle and we stayed like that. "Aww, you guys are making me tear up!" Bullet joked, adding a sniff at the end. We laughed "I just wish Shane was here to see his niece/nephew."

Me too.. He probably would've spoiled that child with money, gifts, outfits, shoes. The child would look more swagged out than me. He would love this. "How are you feeling Mr. Perez?" "Your last name is Perez?" Bullet looked at me, put his index finger up to his lips, he smirked and signaled me shush." I smirked and nodded from understatement.

One hour later, The gang (plus my friends) met back up in the room. "So Prince Ghee, do you remember anything the day you got shot?" Ray asked. "I remember spending the day with Krystle. I went to pick her up after school and her friends and Krystle got out of Antwon' s car-" "who's Antwon?" Abrielle asked looking at me. "I'll explain after, Continue Bullet." "I never saw this kid before so I decided to go check shit out.

He and Krystle was talking and I walked up, Krystle introduced us and I knew something about that kid was off- which by the way I was right about- But I pulled Krystle away and I decided to ask questions about this dude. It took a minute because your sister is stubborn as a fucking mule! But she eventually told me. Then Taylor told us that Abrielle was pregnant. Me and Krystle went to a park to smoke and talk. Then Antwon popped up again at the park with his little sister.

He pulled a dick move infront of me, but Krystle told me to calm down. Krystle got him to leave and we smoked a little more." "Maann! Krystle Chiefing like the big dogs!" Ray said smiling." We all laughed at his comment. "I also remember Dropping Krystle off and getting in my car. Then out of nowhere, this midnight color BMW came up on the passenger's side of me and opened fire. Good thing I reacted quickly and ducked immediately, I could've got shot in the head, but the shot to the chest is what sent me into the coma."

"Alright Krystle your turn." Prod said. "Antwon. He was a new student at my school around the time Shane died. I never said anything to him or paid him any attention. But he was just so thirsty to be my friend! I kept telling him to leave me alone, but he wouldn't. On that day, He bribed my friends and I with going to see MockingJay, free snacks, and we played hide and seek in the mall. He kept his word and he didn't make any type of bad move. We went back to school when school let out. After a while, became a cool person."