Chapter 14: War Time.

Taylor's Pov...

1:45am.

Ray sat in the front seat rolling up four granddaddy purp blunts while Prod and JB sat in the back seat keeping watch and loading up guns. "Do you see him?" I asked, both shook their heads no. "Alright, let's do this " Prod said "Waiiittttt!!!! Aren't we gonna smoke first?" Ray asked holding the blunts. "Do what you want, but I'll wait til after this to smoke." I said. Ray realized how ready the rest of us were "Okay hold on real quick." Ray said as he lit one of the blunts and took short, deep inhales then a long one. "Let's go fuck up some shit!" Ray said then he exhaled.

We got out the car and ran over to Alexander's chill spot. JB carefully glanced in the window. "Five guys, all with guns. They're smoking at the moment." "Oohh" Ray smiled. "Do you wanna go in now?" Prod asked me. I shook my head yes and we checked to see if Alexander had came back.

"Nope." Ray said

We pulled out our guns, put on our creepy/scary clown masks and ran to the front. I counted down with my fingers and knocked on the door and we raised our guns. As soon as that door opened, I shot whoever answered the door not hesitating to move straight in, letting bullets fly everywhere. Bodies started dropping then we took all they good shit. Their weed(Ray), Money, Jewelry, other shit just to take. We shot up the place and destroyed all personal property, that's what he get for fucking with one of ours. We hurry up and ran out the place and sped off. We took off our masks and cheered loudly from the adrenalin rush we just had.

"That's what I'm Talking about!" I yelled, Prod and JB high-five each other and Ray passed everyone a blunt. "Alexander is in for a rude awakening." Prod said taking a hit of his. "Gheee!" Ray basically squealed while he smelled the weed we just stole "I wanna smoke this now." "Chill Ray, wait until we gather everyone together then we will." Prod said. "Hey Tay, isn't that Alexander coming up the street?" JB pointed out. Our heads snapped to the direction he was talking about, there he was, coming up the street on the opposite side of us was the ignorant bastard himself. Prod pulled his gun and rolled his back window, "I could kill him now. No bullshit" "Don't, as much as we all want you to do it, The gang wants to be around to see him die."

".... Yeah Fuck That." Prod said then he started opening fire on him.

There were about six shots fired from Prod and Alexander's car swerved and hit a pole. I swear I hope this nigga didn't kill him. "Dammit Prod!!" I yelled "The nigga wouldn't hesitate to kill us! He took down Shane and almost took Prince man! And didn't his ass almost get your baby mama and her little sister earlier tonight? The man deserves it!" Prod said as he took hits off his blunt. I shook my head as I continued to drive, shit I could do now, damage already done. "Ray, Text Prince and tell him what happened, I'm about to call Abrielle. I know she probably worried" Ray nodded and began texting Prince. I dialed Abrielle up.

"Did you do it?" She asked when she answered.

"Yeah, we did. We also got a few things from his place as well." I told her. I could hear the sigh of relief in her voice. "Just hurry and make it home without Alexander seeing you guys." "yeah, about that... We don't have to worry about him." "How so?" She asked. "Because Prod.. Shot up his.. carrr..." There was an awkward silence for about two minutes on the phone. "Is he dead?" she finally asked. "We don't know..." She sighed, "Just come home." "That has a nice sound coming from you." She was silent but I knew she was smiling. "Tay ghee, this is not the time to be caking up with yo' bae. You are supposed to be the designated driver, you are supposed to be focused! Abrielle hang up the phone, Tay Tay is driving"

"Shut the hell up Ray! Go back to humping the weed and leave me be." "Ight, but if we get in a car accident it's gonna be on you. Try explaining that to the paramedics." Ray ranted. I sighed "I'll see you when I get there." "Okay." Then I hung up. Ray gave me a cheeky smile and I just want to smack it right off him. "Thank you Taylor." "What ever Rayan." I smirked and Ray glared at me "Aye don't be using my government name out in these streets, you don't know who looking for me." We all just laughed at him and Drove to my house.