Chapter 9: Soldier.

Bullet's Pov..

3 years ago... I remember that faithful day...

"Aye, guys I'm going to check in at the house. I'll call you if I need help." "Iight man" ray said. We did our handshake and I rushed home. I pulled out my house keys and hurried into the house. "Mama? Ma are you home?" I checked all around downstairs then I decided to go upstairs. I checked the bathroom then my room. She wasn't in neither so next was her room. I heard grunting noises.

Krystle' s Pov..

The next day at school, Antwon was waiting by my locker with something in his hand. "Should I call 911 because I know you promised to leave me alone yesterday." "I know but I was just wondering if we could be friends." "I have enough friends." "Come on Krystle, you don't have to be like that." He looked at my face and frowned. "Are you okay Krystle?" "Why are you so interested? It's none of your concern Antwon." "I know, but I kinda see you as a potential friend but you're being so Aloof and Detached to even notice that all I am trying to do is be nice and be your friend. So what is your problem?" He asked. I had an Eyebrow raised with the stalest look on my face. I opened my locker and started at him, I grabbed my books and slammed my locker. "Look, I didn't beg you to be my friend, you're the one with 'Thirsty' written all over your forehead. I don't owe you an explanation for why my face looks like 'who done did what to me' and I definitely don't feel obligated to stop being who I am and feeling how I feel just because you wanna be friends. If you want my attention and to be my friend? Well you have to get off my damn back, give me my space, and earn it." I walked away and headed to my class.

Bria, Dee and I sat in the back of the class and we Kik'd each other (along with Kiki). I told them that Bullet didn't pick me up or answered any of my calls. And that Antwon was king of thirsty.

Bria: wow.. what all happened after the funeral?

Me: well Bullet and I dropped off Zay at her bf's house and we smoked like 4 blunts and he took me to his hangout spot. We were talking and I let out how I felt.

Dee: about?

Me: Shane's death... it's still bugging me. But He did start actin weird after I asked him why was he in a gang.

Kiki: you went to personal Krys.

Bria: Yea you did. But don't worry, he'll talk to you when he's ready.

Dee: yea but this Antwon guy tho.. It's obvious he likes you and he want the P

Kiki: he's totally wants the P. Thats why he trying so hard. But I don't trust his ass.

Me: Me either. There's something off with him. He's too nice and it's throwing me off.

Bria: Aye if you need security you kno to holla at me..

Kiki: fuck tht, aye if you need someone to whoop his ass. I got you.

Dee: No, cuz by the time she holla at both of yall, i'ma already hav killed him with my rifle.

Me:okay ms. Assassin.

Dee:we got yo back.

Bria:Stay strong Soldier.

Bullet's Pov..

I stayed in bed the whole day, remembering that one faithful day. I'm surprised that I'm still alive and standing tall.