Chapter 10: Jealous.

I don't like the way he's looking at you​I'm starting to think you want him too ​Am I crazy, ​have I lost ya? Nick Jonas - Jealous

And I hate you for your lies and your covers. And I hate us for making good love to each other. And I love making you jealous but don't judge me. And I know that I'm being hateful but that ain't nothing, That ain't nothing. I'm just jealous. I'm just human. Don't judge me.
Beyonce - Jealous

Two of my favorite songs with the name of the chapter as the song's name

Bullet's Pov...

I'll get it out of her. For the past hour, I have gotten completely no where asking about this Antwon dude. So far, it's been going:

"So who is Antwon?"

"A boy."

"what were you two doing together today?"

"Stuff."

She makes me want to bash my head through my steering wheel. I really don't want to argue with her. But I don't Have the time and patience for this Antwon bullshit.

"Are you, Are you
Coming to the tree.
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three.
Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be.
If we met, at mid-night in the hanging tree."

"What?!" I asked being more confused by her than before. "It's the Hanging Tree song. Katniss sung it in the new MockingJay movie. If it makes you feel any better, he took us to see the new Hunger Games movie" She admitted. Good, I'm getting some where now. "During school hours?" "Yes. We wasn't missing shit in school, we really wanted to see the movie. After that, we went to the mall. The way I was feeling today, I needed that. You, and everyone else in that building minus my friends, were upsetting me. Nothing happened, my friends were there, so you don't have to worry."

I started up the car and pulled off. "I don't like the way he looks at you" I said. "Why do you care? It's not like we're a real couple or anything. Besides he's too thirsty for me, other than that. He's a cool guy, no need to worry. I don't like him like that" I believed Krystle, but I don't trust Antwon, especially with all that is going on. "Are you sure Krystle?" I asked.

"Yes. Why? Are you Jealous?"

I gave her a look in disbelief and shook my head "you're crazy." Then turned on the radio. Nick Jonas Jealous was blasting, My face went stale. I noticed Krystle tried hiding a smile "this doesn't prove you're right." "No. It's just Ironic how this song is playing" she said. "What ever." I was about to change but Krystle says she likes this song. "You don't seem like the type to like this song" I told her. She shrugged "It's catchy." Then she started to sing along.

" I turn my chin. Music up. And I'm puffing my chest. I'm getting red in the face you. Can call me obsessed. It's not your fault that they hover, I mean no disrespect.

It's my right to be hellish.

I still get jealous.

You're too sexy beautiful and everybody wants a taste. Thats whyy!"

I gave her a look and just laughed at the way she was singing. She was making funny faces through the entire song. "You're weird." "Thank you. What else is on the radio?" She asked then she turned the station and a Beyonce song was playing. Her face lit up like a kid receiving a puppy they've been wanting. "What's this song?" "Benonce!" "De fuq?" "Beyonce dumbass. It's called Jealous." "Oh no." I groaned.

"Again.. Ironic" She said.

I pulled up infront of her house, and the song was just about to end. "Well, that was-" "don't you dare say 'Ironic.' " "Fine. Its Iron."