possesive* - hawk

WARNINGS: smut, swearing, jealous hawk, dirty talk, spanking, degrading
CREDIT: myself, requested by wthamidoinglolz
WORDS: 2256, y'all might have to ask Miggy if you can borrow his wheelchair after this🧑‍🦼

A frustrated sigh fell from Y/N's lips as she watched her beautiful boyfriend Hawk, struggle to get the ball from his pal Demetri, who was surprisingly good at soccer. The two were mid-soccer game along with a bundle of other players, as she sat alongside her close friends Tory and Aisha.

"I still don't understand the point of this game, anyway," Aisha spoke, her eyes far on the field as she questioned the point of the popular sports game, she then curiously looked over to her friends for an answer.

"What do you mean you don't understand? It's a game, games are for fun." Y/N pointed out, using her hands to emphasize her expressions, as the other teenage female decided to join the conversation. "Yeah, a game where you win. Isn't that like the point of everything or am I just tripping?" Tory mentioned, glancing over at two closest friends.

"I think you're just tripping, Nichols," Y/N said, laughing at the teenager's antics. "You really think so?" She questioned, "Then what is the point of any of this shit? Like life, I guess?"

"Woah. That's hella deep. We're only teenagers, how the hell can we know?" Aisha added both girls nodded in agreement. "That's true. Let's stop talking about all this deep shit, the games almost over anyway and we can hopefully go out for food." Tory said.

"Yes, food please," Y/N whined as if she hadn't eaten for an entire day, "I'm hungry. But when am I not?" Tory laughed at her friend.

"Hey Y/N!" The sound of Hawk's loud voice was clearly heard by his girlfriend, she looked his way almost immediately. "This one for you!" And with a wink, the ball was kicked into the opposing team's goal. She rolled her eyes as if she didn't enjoy every second. The trio that was once sitting on the sidelines was now walking onto the green, damp grass of the pitch once the game had finished, approaching Hawk and Demetri so they could question where they would be eating after.

They chose a restaurant around the corner, and the gang was sitting in a booth discussing whatever random things came into their mind.

"Ok, who's the best Marvel character. Now choose wisely, cause this may destroy friendships." Demetri said with a slight laugh, but everyone knew he was still completely serious. "Mine's Natasha for sure. She's such a badass." Tory shared, getting a nod of agreement from Aisha as she but the tip-off of her French fry.

The group discussed their favorite characters from many TV shows and movies until around 10 pm. They had been there for a long time, Aisha and Tory had taken off and Y/N was about ready to just go home to lay with her boyfriend. She had school the following day, and she didn't want to be tired during her classes.

"I'm gonna go ask for the check, be right back," Hawk said, exiting the table leaving Y/N and Demetri by themselves. It was awkward for the first couple of seconds, but once they got into a short conversation. It had stopped though when Y/N accidentally spilled her drink all over Demetri's jersey.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry," She exclaimed, getting out of her seat as she grabbed napkins. She crouched down and started attempting to rub the liquid out of his hopefully-not-strained shirt. "It's alright, it'll hopefully come out if I wash it. If it doesn't I can just wash it again," Demetri explained trying to reason with her. "Hopefully it'll come out otherwise I'll feel horri-"

"Am I interrupting something?"

Y/N quickly turned her head and glanced at her boyfriend with relief in her eyes as she stood up. "Oh, not at all, I accidentally spilled my soda on Demetri's shirt..." She explained, but was met with a bitter look in Hawk's eyes.