Study In Pink 2

"Come on John, this case isn't gonna solve itself!"

We walk into the darken hallway, well this seems like a good place to die, I unhook my arm from Sherlocks and leave the group to look around the house.
"I can give you two minutes", a voice said. Probably Lestrade.

This is an old house, very old. Why here? Why did she die here?
I walk back to the group but staying behind Sherlock, "I may need longer", he says. I roll my eyes and walk past the boys, staying out of Lestrades' sight.
I stop in the kitchen, taking off my coat and grabbing two plastic, white gloves.
I hear the three males walk in behind me and Lestrade say "um whos this- oh hi (y/n) glad you could make it," as he pats me on the back.

I look to see John putting on coverall and Sherlock looking at me, what is with him and looking at me?

"What? I said I was invited. Ready?" I ask the two boys. John gives me a nod and Sherlock is still....frozen? Why isn't he moving?

Helllllloooo? Are you buffering or something?"

I snap my fingers in front of his face and he finally comes back to life.

"So where are we?" He askes unfazed of what happened.
Greg looks between the two of us before responding "upstairs."
I look up to the winding stairs above us. Woah thats alot of stairs.

Greg leads the way with Sherlock and John in behind him, I walk behind John in case he needs help. His mind might be faking his limp, but that doesn't mean he'll trip. Plus these bloody stairs are steep..

We reach the top floor, officers coming in and out of a room. "Whats the name?" I ask coming to the top step.

"Jennifer Wilson, according to her credit cards - we're running them now for contact details. Hasn't been here long - some kids found her."
"Oh that must've been fun. 'Hey Jimmy lets see whats in this room,' opens the door to a dead woman." SHIT stop being sarcastic.

Lestrade opens a door to a room, dark, sombre, peeling wallpaper. And in the centre, a slash of pink. A woman in a a bright pink coat, and pink shoes, lies dead, sprawled face down. "Oh thank god, someone finally killed Umbridge." The three men turn to me, Greg sends me a playful glare and John is just.. shocked. And well Sherlock is confused. Oh my god....has he never seen Harry Potter? Oh I'm gonna have fun at Baker Street.

There was a moment of silence before the otter spat out "Shut up." I look at the two boys before saying "nobody was speaking, darling."

"No but those two," pointing to John and Greg, "were thinking. Its annoying."
"Alright pretty boy, calm down." I roll my eyes and taking a hair tie to tie my (h/c) hair, leaving a couple of strands out. I walk over to the body, analyzing everything. I look over to one hand to see she craved out a name. RACHE

Rache- revenge. German. No why would she want revenge? Shes dead. Oh wait. Rachel? Sister? Mother? No daughter? Probably. Hmm she had a suitcase with her. The splash marks on her right leg. Meaning suitcase. Obviously. 

I lower myself near the body and sit cross-legged. Ohh she's been a naughty girl this one. String of lovers, not staying in one place. Alright so the rest of her jewelry is clean, polished even. BUT her ring, well that's dirty. Probably takes it off when meeting her 'lovers'. 

I look up to Sherlock squatting near the body, feeling underneath her jacket collar. Wet.
"Bet you ten bucks, the umbrella is her pocket is dry," I whisper leaning near him. He looks up to me, meeting my (e/c) eyes.