chapter 15

Zayn's P.O.V

  Liam frowns as the small words escape my mouth.

  "I really don't get it Zayn" Liam huffs. His large hands move up to my shoulders caressing them. They slide down to my biceps I don't have any but he made the discovery that his fingers almost touch when he wraps one hand around them.

  "Don't get what?" I lower my head, talking in a small voice.

  "Why do you this? Why do you starve yourself or do this?" He runs his thumb across my hipbone which was scattered with cuts and scars.

  I keep my head down.

  "Zayn why" his voice is hard but soft at the time.

  "B-because Liam have you seen me? I'm a walking, talking freak virgin, I have one friend, I'm gay, anorexic and I cut myself!" I scream shoving his hands away from me and walking back up the beach. I have nowhere to go and we will catch up with me in no time.

  Just as the thought crosses my mind Liam grabs my wrist pulling me into him.

   "Zayn you're not..you're not a freak.. You're just stressed or something but whatever you're going through I promise I will help you" he murmurs one hand stroking my face rubbing away a tear that escaped. Without thinking I hug him. Pressing my face against his warm muscular chest weeping like a baby. He encircles his arms around me.

  "Let's just go to my place, I think a movie will be better than this" he whispers scooping me up into his arms walking back to car, leaving our shirts on the beach behind us. I feel heavy as he carries me but he seems to be having no trouble with it so I shut my mouth and lay my head against his shoulder.