chapter 39

Zayn's P.O.V

(DO NOT read if you don't like detailed smutttt so erm yah)

Should I really shower with him, is this supposed to end up being sex because I am as sure as hell not ready judging by the huge bulge in his pants. Liam takes off his pants and walks casually to the shower turning a few knobs. I watch the water fall trying to let it calm my nerves. Liam turns to me just in boxers looking me up and down.

"are you joining me?" he asks smirking. I swallow thickly. Don't be a coward Zayn, don't be coward. I nod my head yes because I know that if I speak my voice will crack and I will embarrass myself because I am Zayn.

Liam smiles and in a sudden movement strips off his boxers and steps into the shower leaving me frazzled. I take a deep breath in and take my shirt off then unbuttoning my pants and stripping them off. Goosebumps immediately invade my skin. Cant I just shower in boxers? No Zayn be brave you literally just called him Daddy....oh my god I called him daddy...I'm dead. I take another deep breath and pull my boxers off. I carefully pull open the shower curtain stepping in to see Liam with a soapy head. Okay, Okay, just breath Zayn that's important...just look up, just look at his face. Liam's eyes widen a bit, I'm sure he must of suspected that I wasn't going to join him. Fuck, I didn't even think I was going to.

"want me to wash your hair Zee?" he asks turning to get the musky shampoo that makes his hair smell so good. God I'm a creep. I gulp a bit but nod my head turning around. I feel his eyes burn into my back making my face go red. Finally his fingers meet my wet scalp messaging his fingers gently into my head. Oh my god if I said this didn't feel amazing I would be lying. I lean my head back slightly closing my eyes as Liam works wonders.

"all done" he says spinning me around smiling at I'm guessing my bubble filled hair. I pass him to the shower head covering my parts with one hand I use the other to rinse the suds out of my hair loving the feeling as it runs it smooth.

"Baby why are you covering up I have already seen you" His hand touches mine that is covering the last bit of my dignity.

"I-i" I stutter and shrug stepping out of the water fall. Liam laughs pulling my hand away and me into his chest. I keep my head on his chest because I can't look him in the eye I'm too embarrassed. Holy shit I can literally feel him pressing against my stomach and my lower ribs. He's huge.

"Liam..erm" I back up against the shower sitting down and curling up in a ball.

"is this your attempt to hide from me?" Liam's voice gets atleast 10 times lower.

"I want you to do something for me" he pulls me up to stand facing him yet again. I nod not trusting my voice again. He grabs some expensive bottle of body wash and hands it to me.

"wash me?" he asks smirking. Shakily I pour the soap onto my hand then rubbing my two hands together I place them on his bare chest rubbing the soap all over his chiseled muscles and his arms. I feel the muscles underneath my fingers making my stomach tingle.

"lower" He whispers. I flush but do what he says and rub soap onto his hip bones. I don't even know what he looks like...is it bad that I'm nervous?

"lower" he says again and i back away slightly looking at Liam's face.

"I cant" I whisper shaking with nervousness.

"It's nothing Zee you will end up seeing me naked all the time anyways...please don't be nervous" He murmurs pulling me back closer to him grabbing my hand. I close my eyes and shake my head.

"I don't know Leeyum, I'm going to make a fool out of myself" I admit. Then in one quick movement Liam's takes my hand and it places it on him. Oh my god.