A late thank you 💜

........
........,.......

As she saw an anger in his eyes but also a broke heart and scared soul ...

She followed him , after he ran away but didn't able to find....

And for about 3 days he was absent ... ( In school ) ...

Then other day when she came school ... She saw him sitting there and ....

Sofia : He is present today 😃 ! Ah !
What is this , I am feeling happy.
After seeing him strange 👀.....
But the main problem is how I should start a conversation with him....after what happened that day .. 🙄

She sat silently next to him but he looked kinda injured like little scratches on his hand and face ...she wanted to talk to but was afraid also ....

She was constantly staring at him ...

Liam caught her and asked ...

Liam : what do you want ?

Sofia : no...no I don't want anything..
I just want to say...

Liam : say what ?

Sofia : ah! Thank you , yes I wanted to say thank you....

Liam : are you serious ? For what ? For hurting you ?

Sofia : ah ! No .. for saving me that day ... From that masked man , I didn't get a chance to thank you back then ...that's why...!

Liam : but I didn't save you !

Sofia : it doesn't matter !

Liam : are you not scared after what I did to you ?

Sofia : actually I was ...to be honest I am...but not scared of you .. but of me that I'll hurt you again......,then !

Liam : what ? Do you really have a wish to die .,.? Stay away from me or I'll really kill you !

Lunch bell .....

Liam was sitting on stairs... Sofia came with an ointment which she took from school's infirmary ....

Sofia : Hey Liam !

Liam turned and saw her running towards him with a big smile ...

Liam : why ? What now ?

Sofia : Nothing give me your hand !

Liam : stop talking nonsense and go away !

Sofia : I said give me ...!!" ... ( She grabbed his hand and started putting ointment )

Liam : did anyone asked you to do this ? Why .........,...

Sofia : we'll fight later ....

( Liam said nothing and saw her putting.... That was the feeling he never felt before ...)
But suddenly he dragged her which caused her slip from stairs but she didn't said anything and again started putting it on his hand !

Sofia : ok now this is done ✅ ....., Good boy ( and patted him ... slowly..!)

( In classroom she was thinking)

Sofia : I don't think he is a bad guy ..but he is psyco ...but I saw a strange fear in his eyes .... Like he was not angry with me but with himself ....

NEXT DAY ....

Sofia was late .....

Teacher : why are you late ?
Don't you aware of school timing ? Go and stand there by facing wall !

Okh class submit your notebooks 📓...

Sofia : Hey Liam , yaah ! Liam ...
Take out my notebook 📒 from my bag and submit it please ... Or else she will scold me again ...!

He took out the notebook without
Saying anything and gave it to teacher , whole class was shocked ....

After school .....

She followed Liam while walking back to home !

Liam : why are you following me now ?

Sofia : oh yes .for.. thanking you for that ...(submitting my notebook ) oh I'll treat you something delicious tell me ....?

Liam : I said not to follow me don't you understand ?

After saying this he turned but Sofia was not there and her bag was on the road !!

Thank you for reading ... 💜
I know I am not good but I know I am not bad also ...
I'll post next part on Sunday ...

Thank you once again 💜 🍁