A Plan

No one's POV---
.........................

They all were talking... And there was a really serious environment that time... When they were discussing ... Sofia was also thinking about something and then a idea pop up  in her mind...

Sofia : Guys ... Does Darth lives with his parents ?

Liam : No. !? Why ?

Sofia : I have a great idea to break into their house !!

Liam : what !?

Sofia : As you said that Darth doesn't live with his parents that means  I can go in their house ... Because no one knows me there ...!

Sam : But sis how ?

Leo : there security is really tight at all the corners....!!

Liam : Yes , he is right !

Sofia : I mean only Darth know who I am but not his parents right ...so I can go in there as a maid ..!

Leo : Ah .. sis but this is dangerous  ?

Sam : Yes , and when I did some research and all I found out that they have hidden cameras also !

Liam : No.., you are not going anywhere .! This is dangerous that woman is not any ordinary person ..! She can kill anyone easily !! No you are not going ! (In cold voice)

Sofia : I'll  go ... And for  your information I am also not any ordinary one okay ,!

Liam : no !

Sofia : yes !

Liam : I said no !

Sofia : and I said yes !

Liam : I am -

Sofia : okay then I am going to leave this house and you Liam ! Bye ! (Attack ).....

After saying this in a angry voice she moved towards the room and slammed the door aggressively ... After this Liam worriedly walked towards her and opened the door and saw Sofia in anger .... Liam went close to her and pulled her towards him and hugged her while Patting on her back of head he said " Sofia it's not like I don't trust you... I trust you more than myself but I cannot let you go to that dangerous woman .... I don't want to loose you !! "

Sofia looked at him and said "  I know you are worried, your heart is scared after what she did to your sister ... But don't worry
I m not that one  whom anyone can easily
kill  ! And also I have you .. then who will dare to hurt me ....? !! "

After that Liam agreed to her but was afraid also ...he also wanted to set her sister free from that woman !

They all were talking about all the possibilities to put a camera in there and some possible evidences to show that it was all her step mom's doing !!

Sofia : leo ! You work is to search all the hidden cameras there.... You can hack into there security systems... right ?

Leo : yeah I can but you have to put one program in there computer so that I can simply hack that !

Sofia : ok ... Now sam !

Sam.: Yes , sis ... !

Sofia : so you have to gather all information okay ? About their workers and all....

And last Liam !

Liam looked at her and she said " you ! Mm you have to protect me ... Ok so your simple work is to protect me !! And love me HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH !!!

Liam : hmm ...  Yes.  .....W--wh-- What ! .?

(Sofia and leo and sam )they chuckled softly and looked towards him ...😆

Liam : okay now we'll start from tomorrow !

.... After that they started to do their given tasks.....

Liam : Sofia come here !

Sofia : hmm ? Say fast.. I have to make our lunch too !

Liam : Are you sure ? I mean -  we'll find another way --

She cut off him and said " Liam I already told you ..my decision  ok " !!!!
And then she headed to the kitchen ....and started making lunch for them ... Another side leo and sam were gathering all the information about that house and cameras !!

Time skipped...
..............................

( At Liam's parents house )
..........,......,.....,....,.....,............

Liam's mom (step mom ) .. was doing her makeup when she heard a noise of breaking something... She suddenly got up and went to see whose that doing was !

SM (step mom ) ...: Whatt the f**k ... Don't you just do your work properly .... Oh my god .... U stepped on my nerves now !

She aggressively slapped that maid and fired her from the job... Other workers also staring with their eyes wide open in shock ... " Also you crazy punks if you'll not do it right as the way I want .. I'll do it to you like what I  did to her ok "   SM   said to their workers ... With a little evil smirk ..!

SM : YaNNIIiiiiii !  !

(A/N  : ok so yani named girl is a assistant type girl of Liam 's mom  )...

Yani : Y- Yes mam ... !

SM : WHERE THE FUCK YOU WERE ,!!!??

YANI : AAH ! I am sorry mam  I was with her ... Like that day ...... she saying some gibberish I don't know ! So I was calming her down !

SM : ahh ! I m so tired of her now... I want to kill her but I can't because of her crazy dad"
Oh yes yani I want a new worker now ! Go and hire someone ! ( In rude voice )...

Yani .: Oh ohk mam !

Time skipped...
..........................

On the other side Sofia was all ready to go inside the house ....
Liam : be safe and if something happens or anything weird happens just contact me through it ok ..., !?
And then Sofia said " okay don't worry .. I'll show her true face to everyone " ....

She was going outside and then suddenly Liam ram towards her and held her into his wide arms ... And said " be safe pls " .....

Leo and sam : sis ... All the best ..... 🤜🤛🍁

.....

Ok thank you guys for reading 💜..
I'll post next part on Wednesday..
Be safe everyone 💜..........