fight (last part)

From last part ....

After 2 hours ...
______________

Doctor came out from the room and said
" I am sorry  "----__

Doctor came out and said ....

Doctor :  " I am sorry .... I don't know ..when will she woke up... If she woke up within 24 hours...then she'll be okay but until then she is in danger condition ! And  I am sorry I'll say just one thing be prepare yourself for worst ! "

Liam : doc. Doctor please save her... I'll give you .... More money no matter how much ..but pls save my sister pls!!! *Cries*

Sofia hugs him....

Doctor : btw one more thing... I don't know if you know about it but it seem like she was being abused ! She has so many bruises on her body too !

Liam's eyes filled up with more anger...

After saying this he left ...Sofia and Liam was still in shock ... because they didn't know what is going to happen...more worst than this !

But one thing of Liam was sure about is to kill that bitch !

After that ..Liam wiped his tears and said ...to Sofia ! " Sofia be with my sister untill the end ... If I'll not make it to be with you all . But one thing I am sure I'll protect you both until the end "  he kissed Sofia's forehead and left Sofia tried to stop him but he didn't !

Then leo and sam came " sis . What happened where is bro ? " ...
" I think he went to her house " Sofia said worriedly ...

" Pls both of you ... I need help " Sofia asked

On the other side
________________

Liam went to her step mom's house ....
When he entered guards stopped him ...but he was  furious that time he hit those guards...after that he entered the main gate ...he opened with all his force.. and in doing that gate made a huge sounds which caught everyone's attention ... All gathered to the hall where Liam was standing ..with the rod in his hands.. " where is that woman !!! ?"

" Yes !! "  A sound came from the other side he looked ! ..." You ! You don't deserve to be called woman how can you do this to a girl , she is just a little girl " he said in anger and hurt heart ..

"Why do you fuckin did that "? He asked ..

"Lower  your voice kid this is not your  playground  and you all go today is your day off " she said with a evil smirk ...

Liam was standing near a gate after that  suddenly someone hit him with something on his head !!!

And it was DARTH !!

Sometime later when he opened his eyes he saw Darth sitting on chair with a rod in his hands !!  Liam's hand was tied up at his back !

Darth : so you woke up piece of shit !

Liam : now what are you going to kill me ? then go ahead !

Darth : do you think I can kill you this easily ? I mean I wanted to ..I have had already done that !

Liam said nothing .... Then Darth said " do you know your sister was also like this .. and also after being a mental...she had all that old attitude ! I mean it really was difficult for me to play with her !"

Liam : shut your mouth !!

Darth : aah ! It hurts you !
Then let me tell you a little story !

"When I saw you first time I really didn't liked you ...  My mom suddenly started talking about you ! You know she also started to ignore me ! Then I saw your sister I mean I needed my stress reliever ! I told her to come to me by herself but no , so I thought I need to give her a hard lesson ! Hahaa... Now you can understand after that ! Aah ! No ! Should I tell you more ?!?"

But my mother saw everything I thought she will take your side but you know she took mine I mean afterall she is my mother !"

Liam: you know she wanted to make me psycho but she didn't knew that it was not effecting me that stories and that lullaby !
But to you who  always stood behind the door !

Liam : " have you thought even before telling me whole story that !" I mean you checked if I had any hidden camera or something ?!

" Oh no no ....why ! Because you were too busy in telling me the story " Liam said ..

Darth : what do you mean ?

Liam : but you have no chance now ! It's already aired on everything ! And police will come any moment to take you to your real home !

Darth : I don't care I have mom who'll let me out of it soon !

Liam : really ? I mean your mom is also going with you to accompany you !
"You know the one who always dig a grave for another ...is the one who falls in it first !"

Her all files and the camera's which she hid in the house helped me to make enough evidence to put her in jail for lifetime !
And sofia and my brothers already given that file to police !

" But I'll not let you live ...and also I going to Jail  anyway so another murder is nothing for me "
Darth said and stood up he picked up his gun and aimed at Liam's chest ! And said "Then die !
Good bye ! "

He fired gun  ! .....

Time skipped
.........................

After one month ...
............................

It's been one month ..and Liam opened his eyes ...
And saw Sofia lying beside her ........
Sofia: oh oh Liam ...

She shouted " everyone Liam woke up see "

And then three persons came running in his room ..

Leo and sam : boss ..! We missed you !

??? : lam !

Liam looked towards her and his eyes fill up with tears !

??? : Lam..! Lam !

Liam moved to sit and opened his eyes clearly and saw Lina there standing ...

He raised his arms to hug her ...and then he hugged her !..

Lina : lam lam ! We miss you ...and she smiled innocently !

..

And then the Darth and his mom ... assistant all went to jail and about his dad he also put in jail because he did many wrong things too !

Liam and all lived together ! Happily !

The end
...........

I know this is shit I mean the story and ending too.. sorry for that but I just wanted to end this story as fast as possible !
For those who liked my story and helped me this far thank you very much...I am sorry for not being able to keep your expectations !...

Thank you !

Be safe ! 💜