plan pt. 2

...........
................
....................🍁

Sofia 's PoV..
........................

As I was searching for the files ... I heard a door opening sound....I tried to hide but ... A file suddenly fell down .. that made a doubt more clear ... But then I saw a table and I hid behind it. .

" WHO.!! IS HERE ?? ..." THAT PERSON SAID IN HIGH VOICE ....!!

.....foot steps was coming closer and closer...but as soon that person was moved to see..  a sudden siren 🚨 rang ...they all ran towards out side ....

I thought to continue searching .. and then I saw a file that liam mentioned about ...I took it...by myself but I wasn't sure where to hide so ... I ran towards yani 's room and I hid it there....

After that when I was closing the door of her (yani's room ) ..

"What are you doing here..?? "A voice came from behind me ....
And I turned and and saw yani ... I was so nervous thinking that what if she saw me doing that ...! 

"Oh no no nothing I was just passing by and saw your door open so I was closing it !"

I said nervously but in bold voice so that she will not doubt me ..!

After that she went inside her room ...as I reached out I saw everyone running here and there and then I stopped one and asked .."Why is everyone running like free food is being distributed? " .... First he saw me with confused face and then said " Don't you have anything to think about other than food , and they are running because  miss Lina is on the rooftop and going to jump "

Sofia POV...
...................

WHAT !! 

Oh no ... !!

I went outside where everyone looking at rooftop with wide eyes ...and then I saw her ... She was just going to jump off but then someone spoke to her and said

" Miss Lina pls come down or else your mom will be worried " ...

Sofia thought  : "ahh ... Mom no she is bitch ..."

After that my phone rang ... I saw that it was Liam's number. ... I picked up ..

Liam on phone : Sofia...where is she ..is she okay ?

Sofia : "ah .no Liam she didn't come down for now  but we are trying don't worry "

On the other side after cutting the call she thought to go up at roof...when she went she saw that the door was locked...

"Oh no  now what should I do " Sofia said ...
But then she pushed the door ..it was not that locked if we pushed a little it was going to open ..then she pushed the door with all her might and it opened...

She ran towards her and said " hey little baby listen to your sis first come down and then we'll go and eat chocolate and cake...as much as you want I'll give you "

" But you promised that time also but you didn't come to me ... No one loves me everyone just hates me no one allows me to go outside...and mom beats me.." Lina said - crying -

" No baby I love you pls come down then I'll give all chocolate and cakes as much as you want I'll also set you from this house and that bad mother but pls first come down "
Sofia said in scared voice

As Sofia was talking to her and convincing her to come down but then suddenly that bitch came (Liam's step mom )..

SM : " yaah ! You mad bitch come down or I'll beat you that much that no one will be able to save you "

Sofia : Mam.. pls..

SM : "shut your mouth "

SM : "I said come down "...

As SM approach her Lina 's leg slipped and she fell of from the roof....and she just shouted one name   " lam "..

(Liam once told me that his sister used to call him lam....)

And then I ran towards the railing and saw Lina down on ground as soon I ran through the stairs

And then I ran towards the railing and saw Lina down on ground as soon I ran through the stairs ..to see her she was covered in blood I took her up ..her head on my chest...she was bleeding heavily.....
I started crying badly ..

" Why baby why ... " Sofia said while crying...

And then SM come down and  said
"go take her to hospital... I don't think she is going to survive.... Uff ... Now I can be free "

... An ambulance came and took her ...I was with her... on my hands every where was blood..."

And then my phone rang ,

I picked up ..and it was Liam : Sofia ...what happened where are you ?

Sofia : in cracking voice and she was also crying .." Liam ... Your sister .. your sister she fell off from the roof and we are taking her to hospital ..."

Liam : what ..!! Which hospital ?

Sofia : *told him the address * ...this...

He cut the phone and as soon we reached the hospital ....

"Doc doctor  ".
...

Time skipped
......................

Liam came he saw me in full of blood.
and as soon he saw me he hugged me tight and asked about her sister...her eyes are red. ....he was crying continuously.....

" Is she okay...?" Liam asked...

"No I don't know she is in operating room... We don't know "  she said to Liam... when she is hugging him tightly !

" Liam I was there .. I was trying to stop her but I didn't able to I m sorry Liam I am really sorry it's all because of me ..." Sofia said ..
She was crying badly....

..." No u didn't done anything wrong , Sofia " Liam said ..

" No u didn't done anything wrong , Sofia " Liam said

After 2 hours ...
______________

Doctor came out from the room and said
" I am sorry  "----__

Thank u for reading 💜
I'll post next part soon 💜
Be safe 💜