.......👁️👁️......

........

She moves toward the gate ... Means the house of Liam's parents ....

When she entered,  a guard stopped her...

Guard : Yes !?

Sofia : Oh hello ... I am here for the job of maid !,.,

Guard : oh... Stay here for a min.  !

Then he calls yani  (assistant ) ...,!

Yani  : yes !

Guard : oh yes mam... There is a girl who is saying she came for the job ! (Maid)..

Yani : what !  

She thought for a second and then she agreed to let her come in.. because she also needed a maid instantly as per SM's order !

Yani : oh .. yes ...let her in .!

on the other side guard agreed and she came inside !
She looked around her carefully and checked every single ditail ....!

Yani : Hey !! You !! There !

Sofia : oh .. yes mam ... (She must be yani whom Liam was talking about )....…!

Yani told her to come in drawing room....
And said to sit on sofa !

YANI : so what's your name ?

Sofia : I am Anah ,..!

Yani : so I need your papers and all details...!

Sofia : oh yes mam.... Here is all details!

Yani  Btw how did you know about we needed a maid ?

Sofia : oh.. I didn't knew about it ... I was just wondering here and there for a job ...! Because I really needed it !

Yani : why ...?

She was just going to ask Sofia ... But then a
Sound of something breaking came from inside ... They both followed the sound and saw SM there ! She was angry because another maid didn't made a tea as she wanted..... (She took another cup and threw at that maid )....

Yani : You now go... I told you to make a tea as per instructions but no ! Get out !

I m sorry mam...

SM : what about another maid I told you to bring ? (In aggressive tone )...

Yani : ohh yes here she is ! Her name is Anah !

Sofia bowed to her and said " hello mam....I am - " SM cut off her words and said." Enough now .. did you saw what I do to person who doesn't listen to me ?.... Be careful in Front of me !!

After that she left ....

Yani : you have to start from tomorrow....!

Sofia : ok mam. ...

Yani : tomorrow come with your stuff as you are going to stay here ..,

Sofia : ohk mam...!

Time skipped
........................

At Liam place ...

Sofia : I m here guys !

Liam :   oh you are here ... Everything was okay right .? Did someone hurt you ?

Sam and leo :     bro ..let her breath atleast. !

Sofia: no one hurt me ! But I checked about many things and the main thing is that Liam your step mom is so ugly ... 🤣

Liam : I know .. !

Sofia : so I am going to there tomorrow...ohk...and I have to stay at there place for somedays..so.. after that they built up a little trust in me ...!